• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Calamari Cup v1.1

RosyDawn

Inkster Jr.
NNID
PinkDawn
When will the stages be announced? It's been a while since they'd be up "shortly."

Burritoburger

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Burritoburger
Replacement needed for these members:

RedX with @AGCjj (nnid: AGC-jj)
Krozo with @Magix (nnid: MagixMagix)
Finsom with @Solcalimari (nnid: Solcalibur64)
Remove 'Agosta' from Offshore registration. Thanks.
Noted.
When will the stages be announced? It's been a while since they'd be up "shortly."
Deepest apologies! Some things have come up that was out of our control.
Map/Mode list will be released tomorrow. Sit tight!

Burritoburger

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Burritoburger
Hey everybody!
The map/mode list has been revealed!
You can find maps and modes here.

The different modes have been color-coordinated for easy navigation.
If there any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to ask within this thread and I will address them to the best of my ability!

Gi.

Senior Squid
NNID
OldboyNin
I'll take that second reserve spot if it has not already been claimed

[EJ]_Locke

Inkling Commander
NNID
EJ_Locke
If there any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to ask within this thread and I will address them to the best of my ability!
When will the bracket be randomized?
Edit: May a TO please remove me from C-? Thanks in advance. I also think you might want remove ssupermario and Chhipz, but that is only within @Valkyria 's power.

Last edited:

Burritoburger

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Burritoburger
When will the bracket be randomized?
Edit: May a TO please remove me from C-? Thanks in advance. I also think you might want remove ssupermario and Chhipz, but that is only within @Valkyria 's power.
Bracket will most likely be randomized sometime tomorrow (Friday).
I'll note your removal from C-, but if @Valkyria is the one that needs to remove ssupermario and Chhipz, I won't change it in they inform me directly.

Symph

Full Squid
NNID
Symphonia46
Please add the following members to Squid Squad Spades...

@[EJ]_Locke (nnid: EJ_Locke)
@Prodigy (nnid: VnA_Prodigy)

Looking forward to the tourney.

[EJ]_Locke

Inkling Commander
NNID
EJ_Locke
Bracket will most likely be randomized sometime tomorrow (Friday).
I'll note your removal from C-, but if @Valkyria is the one that needs to remove ssupermario and Chhipz, I won't change it in they inform me directly.
Thanks man!
Please add the following members to Squid Squad Spades...

@[EJ]_Locke (nnid: EJ_Locke)
@Prodigy (nnid: VnA_Prodigy)

Looking forward to the tourney.
Your signature is not ADHD friendly. XD

Jlewis071

Inkling
NNID
jlewis071
Hey, can you please add gk joe (NNID + squidboards acct: grouchycouchy) to my squad, Get Kraken?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Valkyria

Bottom Feeder
NNID
Valkyriah
Dang, thanks for tagging me Locke, I totally forgot to update C-'s roster for this. Below is the final roster for C-:

Team Name: C-
Team Abbreviation: C-
Team Leader- [C-] Valk
Squidboards Username: Valkyria
IGN: [C-] Valk
NNID: Valkyriah
Member 2- SheriffCrazy
IGN: [C-]razy
NNID: Sheriffcrazy
Member 3- Poly~ath
IGN: [C-] ~ath
NNID: Gradientoverlay
Member 4- RemiRei
IGN: [C-] Remi
NNID: RemiRei
Member 5- Ssupermario92
IGN: [C-] Mario
NNID: Supermario92
Member 6- Prinny
IGN: [C-] Prinny
NNID: Prinnie
Member 7- Jafanz
IGN: [C-] Jafa
NNID: Jafanz
Member 8- Murfo
IGN: [C-] Murfo
NNID: Murfo
Main Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time
Contact Information (if applicable): Skype at jay.splatoon

Demiose

Inky Surprise
NNID
iEndzone
Hey everyone. So due to some personal problems going on in a bunch of our lives that's stopping us from doing what we had planned on, we're going to create a new thread for CC just for easier organization and all around more professionalism. Don't worry - the tourney is still starting on the time planned, around 24 hours from now actually!

We've got all your requests filled out and have changed around your teams in the spreadsheet here So don't worry! We'd also advise on helping us fill in some missing information or some mistakes that we may have put in. Some teams don't have NNID's filled in (In particular: NSTC, Dynamite, Blackbelly bouncers, And Offshore). Please PM me the missing info for at least a leaders NNID so that the tournament can run smoothly and both teams can add each other without hassle!

The discord chat is located here. Remember, We will only be using discord to communicate!

All this info and more Including the Challonge Bracket is going to be in the new thread as well : NEW THREAD HERE

Thanks, and sorry for the minor inconvenience everyone! Please post any inquiries in the new thread!

@Valkyria @LuxLuxora @shaZam! @hero @Shadowcat @Judd @Cherubic Cherry @Agosta44 @Cloudy @DeltaFixer @Jlewis071 @Njok @Sorapol @MintChipper @Symph @Burnburn @jetty

Last edited:

MintChipper

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TonyEH
Hey everyone. So due to some personal problems going on in a bunch of our lives that's stopping us from doing what we had planned on, we're going to create a new thread for CC just for easier organization and all around more professionalism. Don't worry - the tourney is still starting on the time planned, around 24 hours from now actually!

We've got all your requests filled out and have changed around your teams in the spreadsheet here So don't worry! We'd also advise on helping us fill in some missing information or some mistakes that we may have put in. Some teams don't have NNID's filled in (In particular: NSTC, Dynamite, Blackbelly bouncers, And Offshore). Please PM me the missing info for at least a leaders NNID so that the tournament can run smoothly and both teams can add each other without hassle!

The discord chat is located here. Remember, We will only be using discord to communicate!

All this info and more is going to be in the new thread as well : NEW THREAD HERE

Thanks, and sorry for the minor inconvenience everyone!

@Valkyria @LuxLuxora @shaZam! @hero @Shadowcat @Judd @Cherubic Cherry @Agosta44 @Cloudy @DeltaFixer @Jlewis071 @Njok @Sorapol @MintChipper @Symph @Burnburn @jetty
Is there a new discord chat or is it the same one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom