• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Callie vs. Marie - The On Going battle

What Squid Sister would you pick?

• Callie

Votes: 48 48.0%
  • Marie

Votes: 52 52.0%

• Total voters

Tadashi

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Dragoon29
Substitute Callie with Pearl and you've got Marina.
Except Marina is nowhere near as mean as Marie. Also, Pearl is just as sassy as Marina, if not sassier. Besides, we're talking about Callie and Marie, not Pearl and Marina.

CavvieKat

Inkster Jr.
I didn't like either of them at first, but thank goodness the Splatfests helped flesh out their personalities. I started to prefer Marie because she was more subdued than Callie (in other words, she super chill), and I ended up liking her teams more than most of Callie's. And okay, Marie instantly gained points in my book by being Team Dog.

Doesn't mean I dislike Callie. Marie is just always going to be my favorite because of her composed nature. I almost feel like Callie and Marie have an extrovert VS introvert sort of thing going on, so I naturally came to prefer the quieter one. Both are wonderful characters though, and I love how they balance each other out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom