• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Callie vs. Marie - The On Going battle

What Squid Sister would you pick?

• Callie

Votes: 48 48.0%
  • Marie

Votes: 52 52.0%

• Total voters

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I personally like Callie more because Marie can be pretty mean sometimes.

CrazyDude

Pro Squid
I prefer Callie. Marie kinda seems to be a mean diva while Callie rather has a friendly personality and likes to have fun.

dapperlace

Pro Squid
I like Callie's teams and looks more, but I also love Marie's sass, so I don't really want to pick one over the other anymore. ;;

Lunaroh

Inkling
NNID
Lunaroh
I'm pretty sure the one going for waterslides on the 2nd splatfest was Marie, my true love <3

Kaze

Pro Squid
Callie is cute, but if I have too pick... it has to be Marie :oops:

I'm also a bit sad that the europe version of splatoon have different text... even the d-pad signal are different, like Nice and To Me

Ars Nova

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
creed32
Switch Friend Code
SW-5634-9921-9888
In this ultimate battle of supremacy I choose Callie. Callie is energetic and has a very fun personality.

Heart of Ice

Semi-Pro Squid
This would be a hard pick for me since I don't care much for either of them. Callie is an annoying ditz. Marie on the other hand has a cancerous attitude.

So, it would be more like choosing which one I hate the least (hey, kind of like elections!)

I would really like a third squid sister that was somewhere between the other two.

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
This would be a hard pick for me since I don't care much for either of them. Callie is an annoying ditz. Marie on the other hand has a cancerous attitude.

So, it would be more like choosing which one I hate the least (hey, kind of like elections!)

I would really like a third squid sister that was somewhere between the other two.
Like Sable, Mable, and Labelle (The able sisters) from Animal Crossing where they got a long lost sister or cousin or something in the 3rd/4th installment depending on the region.

Summerlycoris

Inkster Jr.
NNID
summerlycoris
Honestly? Callie. She just seems a lot more friendly and adorable. Plus, she is pink. (Well, black and pink tbh) Marie's cute too, but the snark can get a bit much.

Makeshift

Inkster Jr.
NNID
rosesarered14
I vote for Callie. I like her energetic personality and how fun she is. I like Marie too (gotta love her sarcastic nature, am I right?) But, as stated by others, she can be a bit mean sometimes.

Tadashi

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Dragoon29
Callie is better than Marie. She's beautiful, kindhearted, and energetic. I just LOVE her!

Marie's cool and all, but she's a big jerk who likes to insult Callie on a regular basis.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom