• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Calling all Inklings! - Introducing the Splatnasium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splats

Senior Squid
NNID
coolSean
This looks awesome! Can't wait for the Discord server to drop! I also got a LOT of minigame ideas as my squad does minigames every month.

NNID
m0nkeyd0g
This looks really nice!

I must say though -- I am baffled by people who say Splatoon is losing popularity. I honestly don't see this game phasing out until Nintendo announces that there will be no more new content. Even then, it will be gradual, and chances are Nintendo will build on the successes of Splatoon with future installments.

Demiose

Inky Surprise
NNID
iEndzone
So guess we'll see something up tomorrow. Hopefully we can regain a community that actually cares about the game again, because i'm thirsty for some matches. I'd be interested in helping out if you don't have enough people onboard yet

matt_м3y

Inkling
NNID
atariteenageriot
Ayy, this looks awesome! So its kinda like Imperious Lounge but open to everyone and less focused on specifically developing the meta? I can't wait to join!
very, very nice speedY loadout. Question: did you savescum or did you order from Spyke?

Moonaloo

Inkling
Aaa, today is the day! I have to say, I am very excited for this. The name is fantastic and fun to say, along with all the features and game edits. Thank you for taking the time to make Splatoon more exciting than it already is! Just recently I took a break and this drew me back in. Living proof that your method is working! Keep up the good work, and I hope Splatnasium is a smashing success! ♥

Citrus

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Sylvalum
Stay tuned for the drop of the server just a little later today! There is still a lot of things I am trying to work on, so when the server opens up expect to see most of the channels finished up. Currently I just need to gather up some more staff and we will begin working on the main rankings/league.

GameGalaxy64

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlareFusion
very, very nice speedY loadout. Question: did you savescum or did you order from Spyke?
I think you're misunderstood. In my signature is what I am looking for, not what I have. Sorry. If you want to order shiny and pure gear, click here. :)

I recommend exploiting save data rather than ordering from Spike because the former is more reliable. I just have what I'm looking for posted just in case I beat the odds! :p

Jakkie

Full Squid
Some days it feels like, Minecraft and Team Fortress 2 are the only communitys still very alive. Sure, i'll join sooner or later. Sounds very fresh, would like to see some more excitement for Splatoon again. It's like that feeling when you see Splatoon for the first time, gives you a hype.

matt_м3y

Inkling
NNID
atariteenageriot
I think you're misunderstood. In my signature is what I am looking for, not what I have. Sorry. If you want to order shiny and pure gear, click here. :)

I recommend exploiting save data rather than ordering from Spike because the former is more reliable. I just have what I'm looking for posted just in case I beat the odds! :p
oo sorry, didn't read "looking for", eheh. Also thanks a lot for that link! I'm gonna read it all. Although i don't like to use the 'usb-save exploit' so i will probably just stay with what i have and hope in rerolls and order...

Stay fresh

SupaTim

Prodigal Squid
NNID
SupaTim101
I haven't used discord before so it is going to take some getting used to. Also, with the Holiday I'm out of town, so I'll try to get on when I have more time.

Is it possible to do casual squads without voice chat (if people are up for it)? Not sure I'll have the ability to do comms when my wife is on the computer...

Power

Inkling Commander
I haven't used discord before so it is going to take some getting used to. Also, with the Holiday I'm out of town, so I'll try to get on when I have more time.

Is it possible to do casual squads without voice chat (if people are up for it)? Not sure I'll have the ability to do comms when my wife is on the computer...
Definitely, have already done squads without voice chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom