Calling All Inklings!

LittlestMinish

Full Squid
NNID
LittlestMinish
I have a pretty high internet speed. So if any streaming or video services are needed, I'm here. I already have a youtube account(Though it's mainly for silly videos, I have a alternate account that would be good for it. But I've been on youtube since 2006.) I also have streamed many times in the past on both Youtube and Twitch. So I have good experience there too.

Here's my internet speed:
We'll be looking to cooperate with streamers like yourself in the near future. Keep your eyes peeled on your mail box.

@jp4464 Same goes for you

Bottlecapn

Inkling Commander
NNID
Bottlecapn
Artists for content creators, you say? I may be able to help...

As for esports, I have a good bearing in the process of organizing tournaments. However, I'm up for anything that's needed at all. Just let me know.

Youngster Skaymore

Full Squid
NNID
EganGR
I have a YouTube channel. I don't have many subs, but I plan on covering, making videos about and streaming Splatoon on my channel (it's dedicated to Nintendo vids) I can also cover news and this website so Ill help in any way i can

Youngster Skaymore

Full Squid
NNID
EganGR
I have a YouTube channel. I don't have many subs, but I plan on covering, making videos about and streaming Splatoon on my channel (it's dedicated to Nintendo vids) I can also cover news and this website so Ill help in any way i can
Also I have twitch. (Sorry for double post)

Shiny

The Shiniest Shiny
Artists for content creators, you say? I may be able to help...

As for esports, I have a good bearing in the process of organizing tournaments. However, I'm up for anything that's needed at all. Just let me know.
yes we are in dire need of artists to help with creating various types of things, twitch overlays, buttons, ect ect ect.

there is an application going up in a few days so keep an eye out for that to apply :)

On a side not guys we all just wanna thank you for all the support an interest to see this succeeded it means alot to all of us xD

Bonzi77

Huge Memer
NNID
Bonzi77
Whoa! This is some good stuff! I might be willing to help out with streaming things in the future for anybody who needs it. Unfortunately I can't stream myself, but if anybody needs any help with Twitch i'd be willing to offer advice. Mostly, things are going to be rough until Nintendo releases some form of Spectator mode.

LittlestMinish

Full Squid
NNID
LittlestMinish
Whoa! This is some good stuff! I might be willing to help out with streaming things in the future for anybody who needs it. Unfortunately I can't stream myself, but if anybody needs any help with Twitch i'd be willing to offer advice. Mostly, things are going to be rough until Nintendo releases some form of Spectator mode.
Unfortunately that is the case. For the meantime it'll be theorycrafting on the Tournament system, but the content creation project will be more immediate.

ThatSrb2DUDE

Senior Squid
NNID
ThatSrb2DUDE
I will be down to help out in the Content Creation side of things including the thumbnail art. I've been covering quite a lot of things already about Splatoon and I was planning to do stuff like this to.

I have also done streaming before and will be able to do it often since in the summer I will be getting an internet upgrade and also I will be on a gap year so I'll have a large amount of time on my hands.

Last edited:

Shiny

The Shiniest Shiny
I will be down to help out in the Content Creation side of things including the thumbnail art. I've been covering quite a lot of things already about Splatoon and I was planning to do stuff like this to.

I have also done streaming before and will be able to do it often since in the summer I will be getting an internet upgrade and also I will be on a gap year so I'll have a large amount of time on my hands.
splatoon vid was epic bro, keep an eye out for our application forum

RocketClauncher

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
RocketClauncher
This is awesome! I'm excited to see the community grow from this. I have a squad (Codename:Squids Next Door) and we have already started with podcasts and videos on Youtube, and streamed the Testfire last weekend. We have about 50 members in total that will be working together to create lots of content. Plenty of us have capture cards and are capable of streaming. With such a large group too, we will be a big part of the squad competitive community. We have our own individual ranking system set up and would love to help anyway we can!

As for myself, I would definitely be able to help with any art you guys need. I have a ton of experience with making layouts, logos, icons, etc. I'm looking forward to seeing how this turns out and will be eager to fill out an application!

Shiny

The Shiniest Shiny
This is awesome! I'm excited to see the community grow from this. I have a squad (Codename:Squids Next Door) and we have already started with podcasts and videos on Youtube, and streamed the Testfire last weekend. We have about 50 members in total that will be working together to create lots of content. Plenty of us have capture cards and are capable of streaming. With such a large group too, we will be a big part of the squad competitive community. We have our own individual ranking system set up and would love to help anyway we can!

As for myself, I would definitely be able to help with any art you guys need. I have a ton of experience with making layouts, logos, icons, etc. I'm looking forward to seeing how this turns out and will be eager to fill out an application!
yo one thing i need u for is to get on TS so i can get ur squad all sorted out over here :D feel free to jump on whenever and we can discuss more :o

Astral

Astral Finish!
NNID
AstralFinish
This looks great, i can definitely help with the Squad system and tournaments, just call me if you need more people to help with this!

LittlestMinish

Full Squid
NNID
LittlestMinish

Honestly the broader and more experienced bunch of Content Creators we have, the better. We'll be in touch soon.

teamdelibird

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
teamdelibird
I wish I could help, I volunteer on the off chance you need someone! I follow competitive smash loosely and am pretty well aquainted with competitive pokemon. Not exactly the best skillset but I would love to help out.

LittlestMinish

Full Squid
NNID
LittlestMinish
I wish I could help, I volunteer on the off chance you need someone! I follow competitive smash loosely and am pretty well aquainted with competitive pokemon. Not exactly the best skillset but I would love to help out.
Firstly, good profile image. Secondly, we're going to need the opinions of everyone here. Everyone has a valuable opinion, lay opinion or not. We'll be looking to the community for confirmation and feedback. Remember, we're here to help make "your" experience with this game better.

iiGGYxD

Inkling
I'm going to try and spearhead the offline scene in my area around Tx for this game's competitive scene. I'd like to work with you guys in establishing a competitive standard for play. Not sure what options we'll have in local play but I'm sure I can find something that will work lol x)

teamdelibird

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
teamdelibird
Firstly, good profile image. Secondly, we're going to need the opinions of everyone here. Everyone has a valuable opinion, lay opinion or not. We'll be looking to the community for confirmation and feedback. Remember, we're here to help make "your" experience with this game better.
Thanks! My fiance actually painted that picture for me a few years ago as a christmas present. (We met over our mutual love of Zelda games)

I'm glad that I'll be able to help!After the demo I'm convinced I'll be playing this game for years so, I'll be around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom