• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Cephalobro's SFM Creations

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
yeah but my brother also said that it can burn up the motherboard and the laptop won't be able to charge or do normal functions anymore.

Cephalobro

I did have cases in which my laptop wouldn't charge, but I later found out it was due to the battery not being able to charge anymore. Also, I got an external drive which is where I keep all of my Steam stuff.

But yeah, a school laptop isn't that great at handling 3D games like Gmod, and even then, they would probably simply not allow you to download Steam on it.

Another thing to note is that yes, laptops can heat up a lot when they have to chug so much rendering and data, so it's best to place them where the air can actually escape (also, placing a laptop on your legs is actually a really bad idea, as laptops that get too hot can actually leave a burn on you, so it's best to just place laptops on a desk or table).

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
yeah, a funny thing that happened to my brother once when he had an oculus was that he put too many mods on a game and the whole thing caught on fire on his head

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom