• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Cephalobro's SFM Creations

Cephalobro

The Splatfest is coming closer and the Octoling couple Coral and Kelp already picked Team Guitar. Kelp loves watching her boyfriend Coral playing any type of guitar, swooning over him.

The Guitar Playing Octoling.jpg

(My SFM entry for the Drums vs. Guitar vs. Keyboard Splatfest. Do your best for your team out there!)

Last edited:

a hot mess

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
They/Them
NNID
london
Switch Friend Code
SW-0705-2349-2993
can coral even support the hair on her head without constantly falling over like a pile of jengas with a base of only one jenga block on the top right?

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
I possibly can't participate in splatfest due to getting grounded and/or due to bad grades

and I want drums to win even tho I play trumpet

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
bad grades: grounded untill I get 80% or more

Grounded: usually for a week

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
I am only a kid who yeterday shot himself with a nail gun right through the finger

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
The Splatfest is coming closer and the Octoling couple Coral and Kelp already picked Team Guitar. Kelp loves watching her boyfriend Coral playing any type of guitar, swooning over him.

View attachment 10267

(My SFM entry for the Drums vs. Guitar vs. Keyboard Splatfest. Do your best for your team out there!)
D@mn thats good

Cephalobro

I got the maps by subscribing to them on Steam via the Workshop section, and yes, both Inkopolis Plaza and Square as well as Splatsville are available.

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
I really wish that I had my own P.C instead of a school laptop so I could do G mod because I have seen my brother play it before and it looks awesome

Cephalobro

I really wish that I had my own P.C instead of a school laptop so I could do G mod because I have seen my brother play it before and it looks awesome
To be able to do stuff for Gmod, you need to have a Steam account. Which is the same requirement for using SFM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom