• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Check out the Splatoon Wiki!

Yaezakura

Pro Squid
Hm... I can't find anywhere to really just talk or ask questions on the wiki itself. What's the policy on spoilers? I could make a number of noteworthy edits if we're not concerned about them.

RotomGuy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RotomGuy
Ah, so you're the people behind the Pikmin wiki? I frequent that place, so I'm sure this one looks equally fantastic.

CodyMKW

Pro Squid
NNID
CodyMKW
Switch Friend Code
SW-2549-4631-6600
looks very nice just bookmarked it will be sure to check it often :)

Ikieri

Pro Squid
NNID
Mendozaz
That's a really good pun, Inkypedia. It's very deserving of the name.
Maybe I'll help out if I can.

InkDaze

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Eyal9070
Inkipedia xD
Great name lolz it's so awesome good job
Loving the design, the logo is awesome
Great information, it's so organized I really like it
Good job guys

Btw do you need help? I can write notes to myself through multiplayer for locations and levels the kinds of Octarians (like Octobomber, Octoling...) appear in and stuff like that
If you want me to I could totally just send a message asking for a specific something to confirm and add

joetext

Inkster Jr.
NNID
duncankeller
Cool! Thanks for organizing this and great work to all involved.

Aegis

Senior Squid
NNID
ritzumii
Inkipedia xD
Great name lolz it's so awesome good job
Loving the design, the logo is awesome
Great information, it's so organized I really like it
Good job guys

Btw do you need help? I can write notes to myself through multiplayer for locations and levels the kinds of Octarians (like Octobomber, Octoling...) appear in and stuff like that
If you want me to I could totally just send a message asking for a specific something to confirm and add
Absolutely; all help is appreciated even if it's small.

Aegis

Senior Squid
NNID
ritzumii
Looks great overall but:

The writing needs to be refined lol
A minor issue. Oh and there's something called "editing" if you think you could do better.

No disrespect but everyone's always looking to find the negatives but rarely do they attempt to fix said issues.
I'm not trying to sound like I have an attitude but taking a screenshot, getting a reaction gif and posting this reply takes about as much time as it does to fix the writing.

Either way thanks for your contribution; I'll keep this in mind for someone else to fix. Right now I believe most of the admins and I are more worried about some other things than rewriting a few poorly written sentences I for one handle the css and such so I haven't the time to rewrite petty sentences.

Agosta44

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Agosta
Yeah because there's an edit button on the page. You took lighthearted criticism to heart. I think you need to relax.

Aegis

Senior Squid
NNID
ritzumii
Yeah because there's an edit button on the page. You took lighthearted criticism to heart. I think you need to relax.
I found your remark sarcastic; either way. I've said what I wanted to and am ending this conversation.

Reeze

Inkling
NNID
NedRox
Thank you, everyone, for the replies!

Looks great overall but:

The writing needs to be refined lol
I'll be sure to edit that when I wake up tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up! It's easy for grammatical mistakes to get overlooked.

Hm... I can't find anywhere to really just talk or ask questions on the wiki itself. What's the policy on spoilers? I could make a number of noteworthy edits if we're not concerned about them.
I think once we get all the content in place, we'll start looking into more social aspects. There's a planned Community Plaza that deals with updates, news, and other wiki information! And as far as spoilers go, anything is welcome. It's a place for information, and information often includes spoilers! I'm sure we'll create a spoiler tag soon, so no worries.

Oh, so this actually happened? Nice work, looking good so far!

I should probably point out, you guys will need to contact me directly so we can sort out affiliation and whatnot (assuming of course, that's what you want?). Just send me an email through here, and we can go through all that (since technically we haven't been told the wiki exists yet).
NIWA, of course, is the next step in our grand design! One of us will be sure to send an e-mail your way very soon. Thank you for your interest!

Thanks, everyone, for the overwhelming support! I'm ShrimpPin, an Admin on Inkipedia, and I'll be here to answer any questions you may have. Happy Inking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom