• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Codename : Squids Next Door, a new group for splatoon!

CodyMKW

Pro Squid
NNID
CodyMKW
Switch Friend Code
SW-2549-4631-6600
I am more casual don't really play competitive but I would love to join :oops:

Oni

Full Squid
not joining but i have to compliment your taste. KND was great.

GKND should have happened ;_;

Mitaki

Inkster Jr.
NNID
mitaki
THIS is exactly what I've been looking for! I would love to join you on both a casual and a competitive level! SND!

RocketClauncher

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
RocketClauncher
Just added everyone up to this point who has posted their skype name! If you'd still like to join or haven't gotten a request from me let me know! Still a couple spots left :D

Last edited:

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
I'm not going to join but I do have to say I love everything about this Squad. I'm a big fan of Codename: Kids Next Door! Also I love your banner, it looks very nice and it's so creative. Best of luck on your future endeavors! I plan to create my own squad so I may see you on the battlefield one time.

RocketClauncher

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
RocketClauncher
Added!
I'm not going to join but I do have to say I love everything about this Squad. I'm a big fan of Codename: Kids Next Door! Also I love your banner, it looks very nice and it's so creative. Best of luck on your future endeavors! I plan to create my own squad so I may see you on the battlefield one time.
Thanks! :D I'm a big fan too, loved that show! Hope to play you and your squad sometime!

Crusty Ramboseus

Senior Squid
NNID
Ramboseus
@Terabyte, hope to see you on the battlefield mate ;) You should call your Squad the The Delightful Squids From Down The Lane :D

RoyceVG

Inkling
NNID
Lyoko13
If at all possible and if you have room, may I join the Skype group? Looking for some people to play with during the weekend and at launch.

Saiyuna

Inkling
Hello! I would love to join a group that loves to talk about the game.

RocketClauncher

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
RocketClauncher
Added everyone so far, and as of now, registration for new members is CLOSED as we are capped at 50. We may open up for more new members in the future though, so stay tuned! Thanks to everyone for joining!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom