• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Codename : Squids Next Door, a new group for splatoon!

° Moteki

¤MÆL°
NNID
Shoctopus
Nice logo. I was just looking at a post of my friend reminiscing this show on Facebook a while ago and for some reason I was thinking splatoons when i saw it. This is the embodiment of what I had in mind. great idea. Wish you guys the best...My guild is still in the making.

RocketClauncher

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
RocketClauncher
idk if y'all made the logo yourself or not, but you can get a t-shirt of it here.
http://www.redbubble.com/people/roc...le=mens&body_color=white&print_location=front
which y'all may already know this, but in case y'all don't :3
Yep that's through us so we know! :P thanks for sharing it!
Nice logo. I was just looking at a post of my friend reminiscing this show on Facebook a while ago and for some reason I was thinking splatoons when i saw it. This is the embodiment of what I had in mind. great idea. Wish you guys the best...My guild is still in the making.
Thank you! best wishes to you as well :)

Jumpman204

Inkling
NNID
Jumpman2004
Switch Friend Code
SW-4799-7547-5281
Yep that's through us so we know! :p thanks for sharing it!

Thank you! best wishes to you as well :)
I'm way late, and the group was closed last time I checked. Is there any way I'd be able to get in?

zeph-the-blue

Inkling
NNID
runnymede
will you guys be making auditions for new recruits soon? if so, where will you announce it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom