come introduce yourself!

spiffy

Full Squid
NNID
pinkylilacs
hey there squiddos, i noticed there wasn't an official "intro" thread so i'm making that right now! tell us your name and a little bit about yourself. i'll start off.

hi, i'm spiffy! i'm 19 and i've been playing video games since i could breathe.

Umiko

Inkling
NNID
beachcityhunk
Hi! I'm Umiko but my real name is Quinn. I'm 17 from a small college town and I love video games, but I don't own a wii u :(

D

Deleted Member

Hello, all! I'm Wolfgurl, or Destiny. :) I recently turned 20. I'm from a small town in Tennessee. I'll be a sophomore in college this fall. I've also been playing video games since I could breathe! It's nice to meet you all! :)

Valkyria

Bottom Feeder
NNID
Valkyriah
Hey everyone, I noticed that our NNIDs don't show up on the members list page, so we could use this thread to compile a list to add and hopefully splatoon with each other. I've sent friend requests to those who have posted here already. Cheers!

GreyIsSquidNow

Inkling
NNID
Greymanz
Im Grey or Greymanz, I play a mean roller and enjoy eating IMOS and Jimmy Johns. I go by embuddy on Twitch.

I have one favorite song right now, and its Crystals by Prof. Kliq.
Song:
Fitting MC Video of a 100x100 Minecraft Door being opened with this playing:

leetwheat

Inkling
NNID
leetwheat
What's up! I'm Adam, aka leetwheat. 25 years old living in Birmingham Alabama. Long time Nintendo gamer. Started playing at a very young age during the last 2 years of the NES life cycle. Its cool to see and interact with all the fellow Nsquared fans and if anyone is somewhat local or in the Birmingham area id love to meet up and play some Wii U!

sweetface

Inkster Jr.
NNID
badesire
I'm Lexi, just turned 17 years old last month. I used to play video games a lot when I was younger (mostly Nintendo, go figure) but I grew out of it for a while. After seeing Splatoon hype all over Tumblr, I couldn't resist buying the Wii U bundle for it and I'm glad I did!

Friendly Face-Off

Full Squid
NNID
taikolover-desu
I'm Mackenzie, 15 years old and been playing video games since I was only 4 (btw it was Mario Kart DS if anyone was wondering) which got me more into Nintendo! 11 years later and here I am browsing the internet and making new friends, maybe just meeting some new people but what else could one expect?! So I heard about how awesome Splatoon was and this past Saturday... BOOM! I buy the game! And I'm glad I did :D

Regithiel

Inkling
NNID
RetroCat
Hi, I'm Cat, I just bought a Wii U a couple of weeks ago, been playing a lot of Splatoon and Sm4sh. Been playing Nintendo games since I was 5, though. Just had a pretty long Playstation phase though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom