• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Competitive Squad Searching Thread

ShinyTogetic

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Maikaru
Switch Friend Code
SW-3468-6485-0599
Ranked battles of course lol. I can tell from your sign what you main and such and it sounds perfect. Could I add you on skype and to the group?
sure man skype:heavy-irina
i'm finding a secondary atm

NixTrix

Inkster Jr.
NNID
NixTrix
Hey, I'm looking for a crew. I'm on the west coast and I'm 21.

I've got plenty of experience with shooters, most notably Team Fortress 2, S4 League, and Nosgoth.
-I've got around 10 seasons of experience in competitive TF2 between ESEA, CEVO, and UGC, nearly 5,000 hours, and I'm primarily a 6v6 scout main. (2011-current)
-In S4, I have around 500 hours of experience and I was a part of the clan Vanguard. (2009-2010)
-In Nosgoth, I was consistently on the #2 team in the NA ESL league, and I was generally a top player in closed beta. (2014)
-I play smash here and there if that matters

I'm getting up to speed in Splatoon, but I'm looking for some really chill guys to hang with and attend tournies as serious competitors. I'd prefer to use Mumble as a voice chat program but anything works.

Steam profile:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/shortstopbaddie/
Splatoon stats:

In Splatoon, I can function well on any passive or aggro shooter role. I prefer to stay flexible; especially in a game like this. We're just starting to develop the meta; the last thing I want to do is commit to a role that might become obsolete within a month.
Would you like to join us? So far we have two squads set up and working on more.

jason1637

Senior Squid
NNID
jason1637
Slot 1: NixTrix (Roller) (A)
Slot 2: Chila¿ (Roller, .96 Gal, Blaster) (A)
Slot 3: DrCiele (Tentatek & .96 Gal) (A-)
Slot 4: Xhyrri (Dual Squelcher) (A-)

Slot 1: TheFlyingCule (B+)
Slot 2: Dish (Splat Charger) (A-)
Slot 3: Nin★Magi (Splash-o-matic & Aerospray) (B-)
Slot 4:

Slot 1:
Slot 2:
Slot 3:
Slot 4:
Currently looking for Group memebers though, Just post here and we'll add you to the group skype.
can i join the team?

picopepin

Inkster Jr.
NNID
picopepin
  • Forum Name: picopepin
  • Current Role/Weapon: Tentatek Splattershot
  • NNID: picopepin
  • Your Age: 24
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 21+ (18+ i guess works too)
  • Additional Contact Information: will be making a splatoon only skype name later
mountain time zone-moving first thing next month will be MIA temporarily. work from home hours are flexible however cannot play for extended periods of time- generally best to get me after 6PM my time. first time playing anything competitively online. A to low A+ rank. Minimal jumper :^) outside splatoon im casual af

Last edited:

NixTrix

Inkster Jr.
NNID
NixTrix
  • Forum Name: picopepin
  • Current Role/Weapon: Tentatek Splattershot
  • NNID: picopepin
  • Your Age: 24
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 21+ (18+ i guess works too)
  • Additional Contact Information: will be making a splatoon only skype name later
mountain time zone-moving first thing next month will be MIA temporarily. work from home hours are flexible however cannot play for extended periods of time- generally best to get me after 6PM my time. first time playing anything competitively online. A to low A+ rank. Minimal jumper :^) outside splatoon im casual af
Would you be interested in joining us? You'd be apart of Squad number 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom