• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Competitive Squad Searching Thread

Cullen

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CullenDaGaDee
Switch Friend Code
SW-0399-9657-5873
Eh may as well put myself out here.

Forum name: Cullen
Weapons: Experienced with Short Range Rapid fires, as well as Blasters, minor Charger Experience, Practicing Carbon Roller.
NNID: CullenDaGaDee
Preferred Age Range: Doesn't Matter
Additional Contact Information: Skype, one-true-chaos

jafanz

Inkling
NNID
jafanz
  • Forum Name: jafanz
  • Current Role/Weapon: Splattershot Jr or Kelp Splatterscope
  • NNID: jafanz
  • Your Age: 28
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: Not too fussed as long as your mature
  • Additional Contact Information: A+99 rank looking for similar level players. PM for skype details

Last edited:

Azza

Pro Squid
NNID
Barricade31
If any English speaking person in the Asian timezone is looking for a squad can PM me. Trying to get a few players together.

Toadie

Inkling
  • Forum Name: Toadie
  • Current Role/Weapon: Blasters/Rifles
  • NNID: ToadWarriors
  • Your Age: 18
  • Age Range of Group: Don't care
  • Additional Contact Information Personal Message me

SSBDeku

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0699-9824-9866
Forum Name: Anthony Kline
Current Role/Weapon: .52 Gal Deco/Octobrush
NNID:GoldWinchester
Timezone: EST
Looking For: People to play with, competitive or casual.
Contact Me: PM or Skype: Frozenfire1291

Last edited:

° Moteki

¤MÆL°
NNID
Shoctopus
  • Group Name: Hard Body Swag Force
  • Primary location: North America (EC)
  • How Many Players are in your Squad: 9
  • Role/Weapon of player(s) you are looking for: Blaster preferably Custom blaster
  • NNID: Shoctopus
  • Age Range of Player(s) you are looking for: 18+
  • Additional Contact Information: skype "billy.osei" or anthonyvolke
  • can also reply in squad thread (click logo for fast access)
  • LF rank: A+

Two more spots available in the squad!

tokyodown

Full Squid
NNID
Tokyodown
Forum name: Tokyodown
NNID: Tokyodown
Current role/weapon: splattershot/Aerospray MG are my two main setups. I'm an expert in zoning and defensive play.
I'm starting a team we have three so far and need one more, so PM me if you're interested. It's three skilled, A ranked players.

jason1637

Senior Squid
NNID
jason1637

• Forum Name: jason1637
  • Current Role/Weapon: My main weapons are the Aerospray RG and the 92 Gal Beco. I play offensive early game and i play supportive late game.
  • NNID: jason1637
  • Your Age: 15
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: Any
  • Additional Contact Information: I have Skype and i am willing to use other ways of contact.
Going to bu,p this.

benissupercool

Inkling
NNID
Benissupercool
Bumping this. Hoping to find a team to play in the Ink or Sink tournament even if it's a temporary one.
Hey, Im new to the boards so Im not sure how to get a team started, but I'm in.

• Forum Name: benissupercool
  • Current Role/Weapon: splash-o-matic
  • NNID: Benissupercool
  • Your Age: 23
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 18+
  • Additional Contact Information:PM me

John2Cool

Inkling
NNID
Forum Name: John2Cool
Current Role/Weapon: Aggressive Tentatek, Custom Blasters. Can also play support with Inkbrush Noveau
NNID: 601146
Your Age: 14, but a very mature one
Age Range of Group: Don't really care
Additional Contact Info: Skype is RainbowKiller22, but I would prefer you message on Wii U

BestTeaMaker

Pro Squid
NNID
BestTeaMaker
  • BestTeaMaker [24]
  • USA [East Coast]
  • Splattershot Jr./Custom Dual Squelcher
  • Support/Scout
  • Age range [20+]
  • NNID - BestTeaMaker
  • Teamspeak - BestTeaMaker
Looking for a group to practice with. Just got the game a few days ago, already level 17/C+. Will only be able to dedicate time to this game at night after 9pm and on weekends due to school. My playstyle centers on charging ahead to get a lay of the land while putting down paint. I tend to avoid direct skirmishes unless I am able to pop a Bubbler to support teammates. I will usually focus on maintaining the sidelines to ensure that my team doesn't get caught in an ambush while supporting team advances.
Bumping this, and might as well create my own team/group/peopletoplaywithbecauserandomisinfuriatingme.

Looking for a group of people to casually play in a team? Too busy to keep up with the young'ns, but want to compete when your schedule allows to? Want help getting that next rank while getting a sense of teamwork and unity? Then why not try...

If you're interested at all, give me a PM!

spid3y916

Inkling
NNID
spid3y916
  • Forum Name: spid3y916
  • Current Role/Weapon:
    • Inkbrush - Usually my main weapon. Within the beginning of the match I use it to make a quick path to the main objective. In most matches I either maintain a strategic spot so allies can super jump on my position or terrorize the other team withing their base. I throw the sprinkler onto spots where opponents can't reach or will put more focus on getting rid of it, at the point I'll just throw a new one. Inkstrikes varies on the mode: Splat Zones would be in a zone or where enemies would likely be to capture a zone and Tower Control would be where the tower is heading into. Though usually a support role, I can go aggressive if need be. In Splat Zones I usually go through the opponent's side to take the zone from the back. In Tower Control I'm the one who is riding the tower (or rides the wall of the tower if someone else is on it).
    • Octobrush - More aggressive variant of my Inkbrush. I throw the Beacons where players can have an advantage when they jump. Kraken is when just Kraken and kill.
    • N-ZAP '89 - Pretty much Inkbrush, but with a gun.
  • NNID: spid3y916 (In-game name "Who?")
  • Your Age Range: 18-21
  • Additional Contact Information: I do have a Skype. Just PM
Bumping this.

SquiddyGuia

Inkling
NNID
iGuiaS
  • Forum Name: SquiddyGuia
  • Current Role/Weapon: Depends on the map and mode, but I usually play with .96 Gal in small and mid sized maps in splatzones, using the sprinkler frequently and splating from a safe distance. Never use the .96 Gal in tower control though. In big maps I like to use the E-liter 3K and maybe the .96 deco or the splattershot pro. I like to keep my distance to splat the enemy team, I like to control territory to limit the other team's options. When I feel like playing more aggresively, I switch to the squiffer or tentatek splattershot. I'm planning on using the splatling too.
  • NNID: iGuiaS
  • Your Age: 22
  • Additional Contact Information: PM me here. I don't have an skype account because I have no use for it right now, BUT I don't mind creating one for communication when playing. I could also use other software, just let me know.
  • More Information: I reached A+ rank before tower control was released. Never dropped in ranking since then and I usually carry the team when playing ranked. I'm looking for good and serious players in the A rankings (A- -> A+). I don't really play turf wars, since I love a more competitive enviroment, but i'm not an overly competitive player who will **** on others. I like to win but I'm not an ***. Even though I'm from Mexico my english is pretty good and so is my internet, which never gave me problems in online games.

^.^

Jeffdk1

Inkling
NNID
Jeffdk1
Forum Name: Jeffdk1
Current Role/Weapon: Tentatek Splattershot / Splattershot Pro
NNID: Jeffdk1
Your Age: 29
Age Range of Group you are looking for: 18+
Additional Contact Information: I mostly play in the evening and weekends

StratoCavster

Inkling
NNID
StratoCavster
  • Forum Name: StratoCavster
  • Current Role/Weapon: Depending on map and mode, my mains are the Splattershot Pro and .52 Gal Deco and occasionally I'll pull out a .96 Gal Deco.
    I believe my strongest roles are
    Splattershot (or .96) - More defensive minded with an eye for opportunistic offense. I like to think of this role as somewhat of a "free safety" position; locking down zones and securing them in Splat Zones as well as offering solid mid-range offensive support and ink coverage, and in then Tower Conrol the goal is trying to prevent long tower run outs while being able to turn defense into offense.

.52 Gal - More aggressive, short-to-mid-range, more offensive minded. Whereas with the Splattershot I'll let Splats come to me, with the .52 I'm more inclined to seek out opponents, preferably in a stealthy method. In Tower Control, I'll try to focus on being a "fullback" of sorts, taking out opponents on the ground that threaten my team's control and riding the tower if needed (although I'd consider myself simply average on-tower as of now). In Splat Zones, I like to use the .52 and cause as much havoc around the map as possible, racking up splats to clear out opponents, covering zones, and building up Ink Strikes.

Of course, being a team player, I'm willing to fill whatever role I need.
  • Current Rank- Floating between B+ to B-
  • NNID: StratoCavster
  • Your Age: 27
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 18+ (sorry kids, I like to drink beer and yell creative profanities)
  • Additional Information:
    In a nutshell, I'd consider myself a "casually competitive" player. Yes, I want to improve at the game and play with others who want to improve and work strategically together to grow as a team. But, at the same time, I have a full time job and I'm a performing musician on the side. Ideally, I'd like to join a group of players who are competitive enough to be good players, but who also have want to have a good time while playing.
    I'll probably work up a decent buzz while playing, more so on weekends, and my fiance will sub in for me at times too (for the record, she mainly sticks to rollers and is pretty decent, although mostly just plays Turf Wars).
    Team Communication is limited to whatever app will be compatible with my IPhone. If you're the type who wants to stream, I've got no issues with throwing a few back and hot taeking haphazardly to spice up the entertainment value.

Sei

Inkling
NNID
yamakirisei
  • Forum Name: Sei (it's also my IGN)
  • Current Role/Weapon: .52Gal Deco is my favorite, but I rotate between various shooters that have Inkstrike, Echolocator, and Inkzooka specials. Rarely use other weapons in ranked.
  • NNID: yamakirisei
  • Your Age: 21
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: Anyone 18+, but preferably people in their early-mid 20s.
  • Additional Contact Information: Best way to contact me is on reddit via PM (username there is yaycupcake). You can also message me on here, though I may not check quite as frequently -- I check reddit multiple times a day. If you use IRC, I'm usually logged in as yaycupcake on freenode and rizon, so you can message me on there as well, but note that I idle a lot and may not always be awake or at the computer, even if I'm online. As a last resort, you can send me an email at yamakirisei@gmail.com but I get a lot of email so there's a chance I may accidentally delete your message. I do have Skype (and am also willing to use other voice chat programs) but I generally do not check there unless I have plans to actually go into voice chat at the time. So I can communicate during play, but it's not a good way to reach me initially.

oneironaut

Inkling
  • Forum Name: Oneironaut
  • Current Role/Weapon: Offensive Tentatek Splattershot/.52
  • NNID: Oneironaut
  • Your Age: 25
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 21+
  • Additional Contact Information: Im usually on evenings and night PST

Dewsader

Inkling
NNID
Dewsader
  • Forum Name: Dewsader
  • Current Role/Weapon: Still seeking role, mostly playing Charge rifle (E-liter 3k) or Roller (Carbon Roller)
  • NNID: Dewsader
  • Your Age: 17
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 15+
  • Additional Contact Information: PM me here if you'd like or you can add my Skype: Dewvoltage2

Blue

Inkling
NNID
Jercel
Forum name: Blue
NNID: Jercel

I specialize in support play near the from lines. I focus on survivability of my teammates while keep main objective clear in mind and close to the front line. I use roller and brush with ocassional wide spread ink guns. Sub weapons of choice is sprinklers, point sensor and disruptor allowing for full support players like snipers to pick off easy prey. Specials I prefer ecolocator and bubble with occasional inkstrike.

My rank is B and hoping to get to A+
I am active most of the time and dedicated
Currently 2 members

Stephen : sniper and brush. Bubble special
Blue: roller and ink gun. Support specials ecolocator bubble inkstrike

Looking for 2 more with 4 more interchangeable members for stable 4 man teams at almost all times.

Just message me on skype if u want more details. In looking for skype group calls for those that I begin teaming with

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom