• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Competitive Squad Searching Thread

Aquila Ezio

Full Squid
NNID
Tha_Aquila_Ezio
Forum Name: Aquila Ezio
Current Role/Weapon - I am multitasker. i can ride the tower. help defend, ect. Weapons: Slosher, Aerespray RG
NNID: Tha_Aquila_Ezio
My Age: 28
Age ect...: Looking for a group of people who are looking to play competitively or are very good in the game and see that this game has some Esport options. Age is not a big problem. I can learn from young and old. I live in The Netherlands Europe but i am most day's online when the USA is Awake.

ProfessorKony

Inkster Jr.
  • Forum Name: ProfessorKony
  • Current Role/Weapon: I'm super good at splatting people (Best game: 26-9). Aggressive player. Splattershots, N-Zaps, and Chargers are my weapons.
  • NNID: ToxicSmurf
  • Your Age: 18
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 16-20

Kaplosion

Inkling
NNID
Kaplosion
  • Forum Name: Kaplosion
  • Current Role/Weapon: Luna Blaster (will probably switch to Luna Blaster Neo when it's released). Used to main splattershot Jr. So I can probably pick up rapid fire guns easily if needed
  • NNID: Kaplosion
  • Your Age: 26
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 19+ (just be mature)
  • I already have "casual" group offers that I accepted for my alt account so unless you're geographically nearby it's probably a no
  • Additional Information: message me on squid boards or add me and send a message via mii verse.
  • Looking for a "serious" squad to play with (basically a group that won't lower my rank). I will only consider if you have a voice chat options. Your crew should be A rank or higher. Preference to groups on EST and close to Ontario (or New York).
  • Started splatoon July 28th, (today is August 7th). Currently S Rank so I figure I'm doing pretty well for the amount of time i've been playing, though i'm still feel like i'm learning. I play aggressively but I need support and understand team mates need my support as well.

Last edited:

NixTrix

Inkster Jr.
NNID
NixTrix
  • Forum Name: pukingbabies
  • NNID: pukingbabies
  • Current Role/Weapon: Luna Blaster!
  • Your Age: 21
Looking for a group to work together with and have some of the funs. Currently A- rank, so you know, not the highest, but I can be pretty decent most of the time, haha. I'm on the west coast and currently work during the day, so nights and weekends work best for me. Once I start school in September I'll have more free time, but I can still dedicate a nice chunk to Splatoon now. I have no problem turning all of my free time into Splatoon time.
Would you be interested in joining us?

NixTrix

Inkster Jr.
NNID
NixTrix
  • Forum Name: ProfessorKony
  • Current Role/Weapon: I'm super good at splatting people (Best game: 26-9). Aggressive player. Splattershots, N-Zaps, and Chargers are my weapons.
  • NNID: ToxicSmurf
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 16-20
Would you like to join our group?

swifT

Octarian Legion Founder | Luna is my Daughter
NNID
swiftea
  • Group Name: Octarian Legion (oL)
  • How Many Players are in your Squad: Currently 1 in EU, and 2 in NA.
  • Role/Weapon of player(s) you are looking for: We are looking for players who are versed with all weapons. We need 1 dedicated charger per team.
  • NNID: swiftea
  • Age Range of Player(s) you are looking for: 18 and older
  • Additional Contact Information: You may add me on skype upon request
oL is still hosting try outs. We need 2 more members for the NA team as well as 3 members for the eu team. Also looking for people willing to Co Captain our NA team as well as Captain the EU team. You can find our recruiting thread in this section of the forums, and our main squad thread in squad social.

Heart of Ice

Semi-Pro Squid
I'm looking for a squad to play with.

Important Info

Forum Name- Heart of Ice

Location- U.S.

Playstyle/main- I main the N-Zap 89 and play a defensive anchor. I control the battle field with well-placed Inkstrikes and Sprinklers. All you need to do is gain the advantage and I can make quite hard for the enemy to make a comeback.

Age-18yo
*note* I look REALLY young for my age, so you might be surprised if you see me on Skype. And if you still don't believe that, I have 3 forms of Id that say otherwise.

Preferred Age Range- 16+

Contact Info- I'll message it if anyone is interested, but I'd rather not spout it out in a public forum.

Jennie

Inkling
NNID
ahgyussi
I am looking for a squad to play with! ^^ I am new to the forums!

Forum Name: Jennie
Current Role/Weapon: Splattershot Pro, Tentatek Splattershot, or .50 Gal Deco. I am usually the one who pushes forward. I ride the tower and I go for the enemy's splat zone first instead of my team's.
NNID: ahgyussi
Your Age: 18
Age Range of Group you are looking for: 18+
Additional Contact Information: email: kimthoulgyu@gmail.com. I currently don't have any messaging stuff like skype, etc. I only have kakaotalk which is theyoongis

Reset Bomb Jigglypuff

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Yayforall
Forum name: reset bomb jigglypuff
Region: east coast USA
Weapons: splash-o-matic , Luna blaster, slosher, E-liter 3K Scope.
Roles: (splash-o-matic) the trapper. I place pesky foes in situations where they are either cannot escape and die, or are forced to retreat so the don't die. (Luna blaster) same as splash-o-matic but execution is different to where this is my go-to for tower control. (slosher) Mr. Anyoying. Basically spend the game harassing the other team. (E-liter 3K scope) Sniper. You already know.
NNID: Yayforall
Age range preference: any so long as we keep it clean.
Contact info: PM me for email, and I have "reset bomb jigglypuff" as a YouTube. I don't have Skype, so please, a chat room would be nice, or a forum.

Looking for a competitive squad.

veovis

Inkling
NNID
adelcs
  • Forum Name: veovis
  • Current Role/Weapon: Aggressive sniper (Splat Charger)
  • NNID: adelcs
  • Your Age: 23
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 16+ preferred
  • Additional Contact Information: Just PM me. I don't have a skype yet but I can make one if you need me to.
Currently only B rank, and I just recently switched to Charger so I'm still learning. But I'm liking it a lot and I'd like to make it my main weapon. Mainly just looking for some people to squad with so we can all improve together.

Mae

Inkling
NNID
MarioXonwiiXx
  • Forum Name: Mae
  • NNID: MarioXonwiiXx
  • Age Range of group: 15+ preferred
  • Additional Contact Information: Skype "mkwiimaster123"
Got the game today, played it for severall hours and am now at B+
Looking For a competitive squad. PM me on skype

Chkos25

Inkling
  • Forum Name: SquiddyGuia
  • Current Role/Weapon: Depends on the map and mode, but I usually play with .96 Gal in small and mid sized maps in splatzones, using the sprinkler frequently and splating from a safe distance. Never use the .96 Gal in tower control though. In big maps I like to use the E-liter 3K and maybe the .96 deco or the splattershot pro. I like to keep my distance to splat the enemy team, I like to control territory to limit the other team's options. When I feel like playing more aggresively, I switch to the squiffer or tentatek splattershot. I'm planning on using the splatling too.
  • NNID: iGuiaS
  • Your Age: 22
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 18+
  • Additional Contact Information: PM me here. I don't have an skype account because I have no use for it right now, BUT I don't mind creating one for communication when playing. I could also use other software, just let me know.
  • More Information: I reached A+ rank before tower control was released. Never dropped in ranking since then and I usually carry the team when playing ranked. I'm looking for good and serious players in the A rankings (A- -> A+). I don't really play turf wars, since I love a more competitive enviroment, but i'm not an overly competitive player who will **** on others. I like to win but I'm not an ***. Even though I'm from Mexico my english is pretty good and so is my internet, which never gave me problems in online games.
^.^
Omg i want to play with you! NNID chkos25 Mexico as well

VirtualSarcasm

Inkling
NNID
VirtualOpiate
  • Forum Name: VirtualSarcasm
  • Current Role/Weapon: Slosher/Carbon Roller/N-Zap 89 - I dont have a specific play style, but i tend to focus on covering turf rather than confronting enemies.
  • NNID: VirtualOpiate
  • Your Age: 17
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: between 16 and 25, maybe? I'm not too picky.
  • Additional Contact Information: Skype and Tumblr is virtualsarcasm
I'm really looking moreso for a team thats down for having fun rather than winning all the time.

P.S.: Sorry if i did anything wrong posting, im new to forums, plus i'm on mobile!

DoctorStew

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DoctorStew64
  • Forum Name: DoctorStew
  • Current Role/Current weapon: Classic Squiffer, Inkbrush, and Whatever I feel like at the time. I like to play defensively and evasively, no need to be carelessly splatted.
  • NNID: doctorstew
  • Age Range of Group: I really don't care as long as you don't act like too much of a prick.
  • Additional Contact information: Skype doctorstew64
I'm no star splatter, but I did get to A+ and 99 points, but then I started just messing around with different weapons, and I enjoyed that more when I didn't care about my rank, so now I'm at B- (thank my little cousins for that as well). So yeah, don't expect me to be a god, but I know how to make puns and have a good time.

Tyrant

Inkling
NNID
Tyrant092
  • Forum Name:Tyrant
  • Current Role/Weapon:Tentatek Splattershot, Splattershot, Splattershot Pro, Splash o Matic, Sploosh o Matic,Custom Dual Squelcher. I'm have tendecy for play more offensive, but i'm should play more deffensive if need
  • NNID: Tyrant092
  • Your Age: 27
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: I really don't care as long as you don't act like too much of a prick
  • Additional Information: I'm on rank S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom