• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Competitive Squad Searching Thread

stylish.chicken

Inkling
NNID
ChickenMagic
  • Forum Name: Stylish.Chicken
  • Current Role/Weapon: .52 gal and sometimes Tentatek Splattershot for ranked, N-Zap '85 for turf
    I don't play splat zones but I do play rainmaker and tower control. I only know how to use shooters very well and I am a novice at using a charger.
  • Level And Rank: Level 36 currently. I recently reached S rank.
  • NNID: ChickenMagic
  • Your Age: 19
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 16+
  • Additional Contact Information: skype : stylish.chicken

Last edited:

Astria23

Inkling
NNID
astria23
  • Current Level: 18
  • Current Rank: B
  • Playtime: Evenings and Weekends
  • Weapon: Splat Roller
  • Time: PST
  • NNID: astria23
  • Your Age: Mid 20's
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: Anyone

Kevham

Inkling
NNID
Kevham
  • Forum Name: Kevham
  • Region: North America
  • Current Role/Weapon: .52 Gal, Heavy Splatling, Carbon Roller. I play a Jack-of-all trades role, Supporting, Defending and Attacking as the Match goes along.
  • NNID: Kevham
  • Your Age: 17
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: Preferably 15-16+, But it's not terribly Important.
  • Additional Contact Information: Skype: jvaughanj Curse: TheColourLeft

Sax

Inkling
NNID
Brannen-Sax
Team Zapfish Rescue Force is looking for a dedicated, high-level blaster player. (Anywhere from rank A-S+).

Majority of our team is now A-S, so we are looking for the same. Message me for more info.

Ollie

Inkling
NNID
Olliastic
  • Forum Name: Ollie
  • Current Role/Weapon: in usage/skill order: E-liter 3k, N-zap '85, Splattershot pro, Splatling, and Splat charger. I'm a versatile player and would like to be on a team with another sniper where we can alternate.
  • NNID: Olliastic
  • Your Age: 29
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: Preferably 18+ but makes no difference as long as it's a skilled group.
  • Additional Contact Information: I have pics of some of my matches here - olliastic.tumblr.com/tagged/splatoon Edit - PM me if interested.

Last edited:

galacticremix

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1934-6925-3589
  • Forum Name: Galacticremix
  • Current Role/Weapon: Aerospray Rg and occasionally Inkbrush. I'm mostly an offensive/stealthy player and usually like to sneak around and splat people from behind and usually take places where people will hide or camp. Good with supporting if teammates cooperate well.
  • NNID: pinklover1
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: preferably 17-20 so people can be near my age range, but in the end it doesn't matter if there is skill.
  • Additional Contact Information: My Steam, tumblr and twitter are all galacticremix, my skype is pinklover188.

Girl inkling

Inkling
Since i cant delete my post im not looking to join a clan at the moment.

Last edited:

Rioluxiomastar

Inkling
NNID
Rioluxiomastar
  • Forum name: Rioluxiomastar
  • Country; Netherlands (I speak pretty fluent English tho)
  • Current Weapon: Splatterscope, Forge Splattershot pro and recently started using Scoped E-litre 3k
  • NNID: Rioluxiomastar
  • Current rank: A+
  • Looking for: A competetive team that will enter in tourneys and happens to need a sniper :p

EDIT: I have already joined a team, sorry for being really late with responding to offers D:

Last edited:

Scout

Inkling
NNID
Azalotl
  • Forum Name: Scout
  • Current Role/Weapon: Blasters (esp. Luna), Tentatek
  • NNID: Azalotl
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 16+
  • Additional Contact Information: My Skype is just on my profile. I don't prefer to use TeamSpeak, although I can discuss it if you're interested.

Galaxian

Inkling
NNID
Galax1an
Why not, I guess! Could be fun.

• Forum Name: Galaxian
  • Current Role/Weapon: I'm a huge Roller (default's my go-to, I Krak-On sometimes and I goof with Carbon) guy, but I mess around with other weapons too. Splash-o-matic, Kelp Scope, Tentatek/Default Splattershots, etc
  • NNID: Galax1an
  • Your Age: 16
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: Doesn't matter, but I'd like a group that wants to play a bit serious but can also have fun. I don't wanna go totally tryhard!
  • Additional Contact Information: Just ask for my steam/maybe Skype.

GoldenJoe

Inkling
NNID
ForeverGolden
  • Forum Name: GoldenJoe
  • Current Role/Weapon: Dual Squelcher / Infiltrate and disrupt enemy territory / Provide team advantage with echolocator
  • NNID: ForeverGolden
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 20+
  • Additional Contact Information: PM me
  • Looking For: A team to play fun matches with...doesn't have to be crazy competitive

Wrexsoul

Inkling
NNID
Wrexsoul
  • Forum Name: Wrexsoul
  • Current Role/Weapon: Main: Nozzlenose (Skirmisher/support), Seconds: Blasters (Ranged, regular and Luna), Carbon Roller, Heavy Splatling
  • NNID: Wrexsoul
  • Your Age: 28
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: As long as the group is respectful and easygoing, I'm good with anything
  • Additional Contact Information: Skype: Thespoonybard (mention you're from here if you add me)
I'm playing at an average A level (currently A-, up yours Rainmaker and your losing streaks) - I have a pretty busy life so I can't promise any hardcore dedication time-wise, but I'm very competitively minded, strategic and enjoy polishing my gameplay. Currently looking for a group of cool folks to play with in squad battles at a competitive level as solo-queueing is getting a bit dull (also Rainmaker randomness is making me cry a little).

FaCe

Inkling
  • Forum Name: FaCe
  • Current Role/Weapon: Defense/support and locking down areas but comfortable with adapting depending on the situation/strategy / .96 Gal Deco or N-Zap
  • NNID: FaCe_iv
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 18+ preferred (flexible on this)
Currently at A- 90 after some losing streaks, but I usually stay between A+ and S (earned primarily through solo Ranked, not Squad), with highest rank achieved being S 62. I played Unreal Tournament '99 on PC many years ago and was involved in the clan scene then, and I'm hoping that Splatoon blossoms into something similar. It's the most fun I've had with a shooter in a long while and I hope to join a group of like-minded players looking to further develop our skill and play competitively. I'm open to voice chat and other methods of communicating to organize strategy/etc.

Hotaru

Inkling
NNID
-
Hello ☆
Japanese Squid is looking for Cool Squad & Buddies.

• Forum Name: Hotaru
  • Current Role/Weapon: SLOSHER & INKBRUSH [sometimes SPLASH O-MATIC]
  • NNID: tonghua92
  • Your Age: 23
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: -
  • Additional Contact Information: I own a skype, if you're interested tell me ☆
Currently I'm working on my build/gear so not the best here, yeah.
I'm playing [or "stuck"] on Rank "B".
You shouldn't worry about time zones/ online time in my case I never sleep.

RidzSloth

Inkling
NNID
Chilamila
Looking for a good high level team
Region North America
Krak on roller & Blaster player
Age 17
Nnid: Chilamila
Contact info skype chilamila
Splatoon tag Ridz
Rank been playing on & off but my highest was A+ before the update. I am currently A- due to playing with friends that would derank me. I play like an S+ lvl player though
Preferred times to play: Night on weekdays eastern time
High level in multiple games but I wont be able to mainly focus on splatoon due to it not being my main game. I'll still do good though

YuriXen32

Inkling
NNID
LoXenThreeTwo
  • Forum Name: YuriXen32
  • Current Role/Weapon: (Rank B/B+) carbon roller, splash o matic, .52 Gal dec , Aerospray MG & RG , splattershot pro, Luna Blaster. (anytime,E-litre 3K scope) Abuse of the ability of Ninja Squid for xterminate "bad guys" ;-)
  • NNID:LoXenThreeTwo
  • Your Age:30
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for:18+
  • Additional Contact Information: Skype , whatsapp, faceboo (contact via PM :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom