• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Competitive Squad Searching Thread

Lieutenant R.

Inkling
NNID
rockygh
  • Forum Name: Lieutenant R.
  • Current Role/Weapon: offensive mostly. i main the octoshot, neo splash-o-matic, and gold dynamo. learning how to use e-liter 3k scope.
  • NNID: rockygh
  • Your Age: 17
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: any is fine.
  • Additional Contact Information: you can PM me here and/or ask for my skype.
i'm level 50 and A+ rank, btw. my play times vary each day, but i can play after school and weekends. looking for a semi-competitive and active clan/squad to play with.

Last edited:

kris.

Inkling
NNID
latsias
My squad, killer squids, is still looking for more people if anyone would like to join. We have 8 people but only 3 are regularly active.
Our ages range from 14-27, most of us being late teens & early 20s, and from B to S rank. We tend to be more active at night (speaking in EST terms, maybe about 7PM-2AM). We use Kik to communicate so having that is a must, but if you prefer voice chat during battles, a few of us have started using Discord. If you're interested in joining or have any questions, feel free to message me here or on Kik (tstarkris).

sqwizard

Inkling
NNID
leehamcyanwich
  • Forum Name: sqwizard
  • Current Role/Weapon: versatile slosher/shooter
  • NNID: leehamcyanwich
  • Your Age: 21
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: really just looking for maturity!
  • Additional Contact Information: squidboards would be the best way to contact me, but I am around on discord as cyanwich

Lackrocket

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Chawlsak
Switch Friend Code
SW-8367-5507-0209
  • Forum Name: The one
  • Current Role/Weapon: Offense if necessary support
  • NNID: Theone77777
  • AGE/RANK: 15/S
  • Best mode: Rainmaker
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 13-17
  • Additional Contact Information: I use Skype though I wont put that info here
Looking for to create or join a squad, if anyone is interested please contact me in the forums.
Hey I'm interested! I'll figure out how to message you in your forum.

Lackrocket

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Chawlsak
Switch Friend Code
SW-8367-5507-0209
My squad, killer squids, is still looking for more people if anyone would like to join. We have 8 people but only 3 are regularly active.
Our ages range from 14-27, most of us being late teens & early 20s, and from B to S rank. We tend to be more active at night (speaking in EST terms, maybe about 7PM-2AM). We use Kik to communicate so having that is a must, but if you prefer voice chat during battles, a few of us have started using Discord. If you're interested in joining or have any questions, feel free to message me here or on Kik (tstarkris).
Hey there! I'm 24, S rank. Looking for a squad to play with that is mature yet has a sense of humor and wants to kick some butt. Well let me know if your are interested. NNID: Chawlsak

_horiizon_

Inkling
NNID
fadinghorizons
  • Forum Name: _horiizon_
  • Current Role/Weapon: Shooter/Frontlines/Support
  • NNID: fadinghorizons
  • Your Age: 19
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: doesnt matter

Jinx129

Senior Squid
NNID
Jinx129
Hey there! I'm 24, S rank. Looking for a squad to play with that is mature yet has a sense of humor and wants to kick some butt. Well let me know if your are interested. NNID: Chawlsak
The Salt Minds is recruiting. Please check out our group, read the rules and if you are interested submit a request to join or PM me and I will get you the application. We are looking for extremely active competitive players. Thanks!

Lackrocket

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Chawlsak
Switch Friend Code
SW-8367-5507-0209
The Salt Minds is recruiting. Please check out our group, read the rules and if you are interested submit a request to join or PM me and I will get you the application. We are looking for extremely active competitive players. Thanks!
That sounds great! In heading to work now but I will for sure be looking into your squad! Thanks for he heads up

SG~wars

Inkling
NNID
warsonic
Group Name:The SplatGods
How Many Players are in your Squad:1 need 3
Role/Weapon of player(s) you are looking for:roller sniper any long ranged gun
NNID:warsonic
Age Range of Player(s) you are looking for:14+
Additional Contact Information:my skype is warsonic5040 steam is [SG] chesnut

Hello Splatoon fans! This one may be a bit different than most, but we're still here looking to form a team! We are Fur-eSports, a new crew dedicated to helping gamers who identify as furries together to play and compete in the games they love. We were hoping to gather up a group of players to be a team and join the family here by playing Splatoon. We have no age or skill requirement and are okay with weapons of any kind.

If you have interest in joining please fill out our application form. Thank you for reading, hope to see a few of you on the team!

E

Encore

how can you delete posts here

Last edited by a moderator:

LanceG

Inkling
NNID
lg2001
  • Forum Name: Lieutenant R.
  • Current Role/Weapon: offensive mostly. i main the octoshot, neo splash-o-matic, and gold dynamo. learning how to use e-liter 3k scope.
  • NNID: rockygh
  • Your Age: 17
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: any is fine.
  • Additional Contact Information: you can PM me here and/or ask for my skype.
i'm level 49 and flucuate between rank A- and A, btw. my play times vary each day, but i can play after school and weekends. looking for a semi-competitive and active clan/squad to play with.
hello, my name is lance, im 14 but dont be fooled, im very good. (not trying to brag or anything). my best weapon is probably the kelp spatterscope, but i also use the eliters, custom jet squelcher, tentatek splatter shot, .52 gal, and a few others. im from the usa, (CST) and my skype is link9986 and my nnid is lg2001. btw i also sometimes use roller too. btw i forgot to mention, im S+ lv.50

Silver

Speedrunning Inkling
NNID
MHFsilver
hello, my name is lance, im 14 but dont be fooled, im very good. (not trying to brag or anything). my best weapon is probably the kelp spatterscope, but i also use the eliters, custom jet squelcher, tentatek splatter shot, .52 gal, and a few others. im from the usa, (CST) and my skype is link9986 and my nnid is lg2001. btw i also sometimes use roller too. btw i forgot to mention, im S+ lv.50
I combined all your messages into one. Please be careful with posting multiple times before anyone else. Thanks :)

LanceG

Inkling
NNID
lg2001
I combined all your messages into one. Please be careful with posting multiple times before anyone else. Thanks :)
dude, your the guy i met on twitch watching 2dos! my name was LDG9, anyway, could i please at least try out for your squid squad? im S+ lv.50 and main splatterscope, .52 gal, and a few other weapons

Silver

Speedrunning Inkling
NNID
MHFsilver
dude, your the guy i met on twitch watching 2dos! my name was LDG9, anyway, could i please at least try out for your squid squad? im S+ lv.50 and main splatterscope, .52 gal, and a few other weapons
We're not currently looking for more members, sorry.

LanceG

Inkling
NNID
lg2001
I understand, but could i at least try out? i consider myself to be good at the game on a competitve level. I know what your thinking but please (not trying to beg or anything) give me a chance. I wont feel bad if i dont make it but trying out would be nice.

LanceG

Inkling
NNID
lg2001
I understand, but could i at least try out? i consider myself to be good at the game on a competitve level. I know what your thinking but please (not trying to beg or anything) give me a chance. I wont feel bad if i dont make it but trying out would be nice.
meant it as a reply sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom