• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Competitive Squad Searching Thread

Silver

Speedrunning Inkling
NNID
MHFsilver
I understand, but could i at least try out? i consider myself to be good at the game on a competitve level. I know what your thinking but please (not trying to beg or anything) give me a chance. I wont feel bad if i dont make it but trying out would be nice.
We're not accepting new members so trying out people isn't necessary

Rea

Inkling
NNID
Pelpical
  • Forum Name: Rea
  • Current Role/Weapon: Splat Charger, E-liter, Splattershot Pro, dual squelched, and N Zap 89 (i play mostly everything, but I better at these)
  • NNID: Pelpical
  • Your Age: 16
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: I don't really care, just be mature.
  • Additional Contact Information: Skype: earth2re

Reverse

Inkster Jr.
NNID
MKCyan
*Ignore this, I'll manually searching instead....* if someone could delete this for me that would help, ty/

Last edited:

Shuggi

Senior Squid
NNID
Splatshuggi
If you are looking for a competitive squad or a squad looking for new players, post below

Recommended information when looking for a group:
  • Forum Name:
  • Current Role/Weapon:
  • NNID:
  • Your Age:
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for:
  • Additional Contact Information:
Recommended information when looking for a player:
  • Group Name:
  • How Many Players are in your Squad:
  • Role/Weapon of player(s) you are looking for:
  • NNID:
  • Age Range of Player(s) you are looking for:
  • Additional Contact Information:
Hi, my name is Shuggi! I'm in the UK, as a Krak-on Splat Roller, as a sort of aggressive role. My NNID is Splat Shuggi.

SkyBlue

Inkling Commander
  • Forum Name: SkyBlue
  • Current Role/Weapon: I main the strategic/support weapons such as: kelpscope/vanillascope chargers, both tri-sloshers, octoshot replica, and krakon roller.
  • NNID: NeonLuigi
  • Your Age: 21
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: Age doesn't matter to me as long as everyone is respectful and has fun :3
  • Additional Contact Information: You can pm me on here

SG~wars

Inkling
NNID
warsonic
Group Name:The SplatGods
How Many Players are in your Squad:1
Role/Weapon of player(s) you are looking for:Any
NNID:warsonic
Age Range of Player(s) you are looking for:15+
Additional Contact Information:my skype is warsonic5040

Brother AJ

Inkling
NNID
Brother_AJ
  • Forum Name: Brother AJ
  • Current Role/Weapon: Role? Not sure. I would say Offensive/Support. I use the Aerospray and Dynamo Roller weapons.
  • NNID: Brother_AJ
  • Your Age: 25
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: I have no preference.
  • Additional Contact Information: You can contact me on here or on Skype: adam.little1990

Kebab

Full Squid
  • Group Name: Campfire
  • How Many Players are in your Squad: 5
  • Role/Weapon of player(s) you are looking for: Skilled S/ S+ players
  • Age Range of Player(s) you are looking for: Preferably 17+ but we accept all ages, just be mature
  • https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wN2RRtDHfEs-m-Iqa4Z5315uOe_tmprWZykzrFJRpZE/edit If you fit the requirements and want to sign up! Please read the introduction post before you sign up ~

NNID
Epicknuxeles2002
Looking for clan. Level 43 S rank
Forum Name: Epicknuxeles2002
Current Role/Weapon: Octoshot, 96. Gal, Jet Squelcher, 52 Gal, Dual Squelcher. Practicing with Chargers
NNID:Epicknuxeles2002
Your Age: 13. My voice may not sound like it, but I sware lol
Age Range of Group you are looking for: 13-18
Additional Contact Information: Skype: Epicknuxmkwii. I have a discord as well, so if you want to talk there, send me the invite code.

N-Strike

Full Squid
NNID
N-Strike-Smash
Forum Name: N-Strike
Current Role/Weapon: I main the tenatek splattershot
NNID: N-Strike-Smash
Your Age: 13
Age Range of group you are looking for: 13+
Additional Contact Information: skype is n-strike-smash and discord is N-Strike (Owen)

Brandino123

Inkling
NNID
HURRRRRRRRR
  • Forum Name: Brandino123
  • Current Role/Weapon: Dynamo Roller, 96 gal deco, and more. I play very offensively and try to help by supporting my team mates.
  • NNID: HURRRRRRRRR (9 Rs)
  • Your Age: 17
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 15 being the youngest, mostly a clan that is somewhat mature and somewhere around my age really, I don't care much as long as it's active and likes to have fun :)
  • Additional Contact Information: You can add me on skype by the username of yoshifan1231, I also have a discord, but its preferred that you add me on skype first.

Last edited:

Jinx129

Senior Squid
NNID
Jinx129
  • Forum Name: Brandino123
  • Current Role/Weapon: Dynamo Roller, 96 gal deco, and more. I play very offensively and try to help by supporting my team mates.
  • NNID: HURRRRRRRRR (9 Rs)
  • Your Age: 17
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 15 being the youngest, mostly a clan that is somewhat mature and somewhere around my age really, I don't care much as long as it's active and likes to have fun :)
  • Additional Contact Information: You can add me on skype by the username of yoshifan1231, I also have a discord, but its preferred that you add me on skype first.
Hey got your profile post. Look here? http://squidboards.com/threads/the-salt-minds-recruiting-active-dedicated-players.22214/

Stargirl114

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Star
Looking for clan. Level 43 S rank
Forum Name: Epicknuxeles2002
Current Role/Weapon: Octoshot, 96. Gal, Jet Squelcher, 52 Gal, Dual Squelcher. Practicing with Chargers
NNID:Epicknuxeles2002
Your Age: 13. My voice may not sound like it, but I sware lol
Age Range of Group you are looking for: 13-18
Additional Contact Information: Skype: Epicknuxmkwii. I have a discord as well, so if you want to talk there, send me the invite code.
If you are still interested in joining a squad SquiDNA is recruiting right now. If you message me I can link you to our recruitment page for our application.

PunctualGuy

Inkling
Hey guys! Just wanted to let everyone know that I've started a brand new competitive group, and I'm looking for some fresh squids to sign-up! Let me know by checking out of Squid Social thread (linked below) for more info and how to join. Thanks everyone!
  • Group Name: Leviathan
  • Country: Non-Specific (members should be available to play around 6-10PM EST)
  • How Many Players are in your Squad: 1
  • Role/Weapon of player(s) you are looking for: All roles/weapons
  • Age Range of Player(s) you are looking for: Not specific; looking for mature players who can take the squad and game seriously
  • Additional Contact Information: See this thread

Slosh-o-Matic

Inkling
NNID
Pikadaddy
  • Forum Name: Slosh-o-Matic
  • Current Role/Weapon: Offensive zoner. I can use all weapon types, but I've climbed the highest (A+) with vanilla Slosher and either Octobrushes. I'm especially fond of short-range weapons that require quick and clever movements (Slosher, Bamboozler, Octo/Inkbrushes, Sploosh, Splash, Carbon/Krakon Rollers). I can charge if needed (Splatterscope), though I prefer being near the center of the action.
  • NNID: Pikadaddy
  • Your Age: 27
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: I'd prefer an older group, maybe 24+
  • Additional Contact Information: Can PM me here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom