• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Competitive Squad Searching Thread

Chi Chi

Inkling
NNID
ALiCEIIDX
  • Group Name: H2O
  • How Many Players are in your Squad: 2 at the moment, 'tis a baby
  • Role/Weapon of player(s) you are looking for: Any at the moment, but preferably a snipe and a Gal to start off
  • NNID: ALiCEIIDX
  • Age Range of Player(s) you are looking for: Preferably 18+
  • Additional Contact Information: Discord info: Marsh~ (#4753), or PM on here.

Fuzzy

Inkling
NNID
jaydansky
If you are looking for a competitive squad or a squad looking for new players, post below

Recommended information when looking for a group:
  • Forum Name: Fuzzy
  • Current Role/Weapon:52. Gal, flanker
  • NNID:jaydansky
  • Your Age:
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 13-17
  • Additional Contact Information:

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
  • Group Name: Krakens for Days
  • How Many Players are in your Squad: 8
  • Role/Weapon of player(s) you are looking for: Open to any
  • NNID: Mikaya06
  • Age Range of Player(s) you are looking for: No age restrictions apply
  • Additional Contact Information: We use discord for communication. My ID is Mika#1512. Feel free to add me and send me a message if you have any queries.
Read this recruitment thread for further info about the clan and requirements.

NNID
MisterOblivion
  • Forum Name: xXMisterOblivionXx
  • Current Role/Weapon: Refurbished Mini Splatling, N-Zap '89, Custom Dual Squelcher, and more. Very aggressive, rushing in to get the job done as fast as possible, but also tries to get support for the team by building up Specials, setting up beakons, etc.
  • NNID: MisterOblivion
  • Your Age: 16
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: Preferrably 13+, but am willing to adapt to others, looking for a fun and dedicated team.
  • Additional Contact Information: Skype and Discord, both usernames are the same as my forum name
Looking for a team to learn about the competitive side of Splatoon and improve my overall skill at the game. Also wanna meet other squids. :p

*EDIT I SHOULD'VE DONE AWHILE AGO* On the "Calamari Crusaders," sorry!

Last edited:

Hagus48

Full Squid
NNID
Hagefam8
  • Forum Name: xXMisterOblivionXx
  • Current Role/Weapon: Refurbished Mini Splatling, N-Zap '89, Custom Dual Squelcher, and more. Very aggressive, rushing in to get the job done as fast as possible, but also tries to get support for the team by building up Specials, setting up beakons, etc.
  • NNID: MisterOblivion
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: Preferrably 13+, but am willing to adapt to others, looking for a fun and dedicated team.
  • Additional Contact Information: Skype and Discord, both usernames are the same as my forum name
Looking for a team to learn about the competitive side of Splatoon and improve my overall skill at the game. Also wanna meet other squids. :p
Considering putting you on my squad "Calamari's Revenge". We currently have 3 squids on our squad and we are looking for a 4th squid. I will give you an answer soon.

Hagus48

Full Squid
NNID
Hagefam8
Okay, so I talked to my team and we decided that if you wanted to be on our squad, you must give us an answer in 3 days or less, because we need to find somebody fast. We are about to compete in the Autumn Breeze tournament. Preferably you as our support player. Please respond soon.

oloxondorlo

Inkling
Looking for a team to join to feed my competitive side:

Forum Name: alexanderli
Current Role/Weapon: Splat Pro for SZ, New Squiffer for TC, Heavy Splatling Vanilla for RM. I can play all 3 and any variation for all modes but that's my preference
NNID: alexanderli
Your Age: 25
Age Range of Group you are looking for: Doesn't really matter
Additional Contact Information: Discord: alexanderli #3929

Mr.Eko

Inkling
  • Forum Name: Mr.Eko
  • Country Deutschland
  • Current Role/Weapon:Main Tentatek,Wasabi, BerrySS, N Zap, Gallon
  • NNID:hauptquatier
  • Your Age: 34
  • Rang S
  • Additional Contact Information: discord Eko#2403

Last edited:

Mioku^3

Inkling
NNID
Miioku
  • Forum Name: mioku. / yung milk.
  • Current Role/Weapon: :wst_shot_gravity00:/ :wst_shot_long00:/ :wst_shot_expert00: / :wst_shot_normal01:
  • NNID: Mioku7
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 14+
  • Additional Contact Information: I'm semi kinda new to Splat. But I'm very dedicated to learn the comp side of splat and would love a team to teach me callouts and other techniques. :)

NNID
American9ization
  • Forum Name: mioku. / yung milk.
  • Current Role/Weapon: :wst_shot_gravity00:/ :wst_shot_long00:/ :wst_shot_expert00: / :wst_shot_normal01:
  • NNID: Mioku7
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 14+
  • Additional Contact Information: I'm semi kinda new to Splat. But I'm very dedicated to learn the comp side of splat and would love a team to teach me callouts and other techniques. :)
Check your discord! :)

HysDomLeg

Inkling
NNID
hystericaldomino
Trying to form a squad. Will post with more info.

Last edited:

HysDomLeg

Inkling
NNID
hystericaldomino
Wanting to form a light competitive squad. We're looking for two more players.
  • Group Name: To be decided when members are chosen
  • How Many Players are in your Squad: 2
  • Role/Weapon of player(s) you are looking for: Defensive and offensive
  • Age Range of Player(s) you are looking for: 15-25 (not really a game breaker if outside)
Message me on Squidboards if you're interested.

We don't mind multi-squadding as long as you are able to participate in ours most of the time.

Hagus48

Full Squid
NNID
Hagefam8
Wanting to form a light competitive squad. We're looking for two more players.
  • Group Name: To be decided when members are chosen
  • How Many Players are in your Squad: 2
  • Role/Weapon of player(s) you are looking for: Defensive and offensive
  • Age Range of Player(s) you are looking for: 15-25 (not really a game breaker if outside)
Message me on Squidboards if you're interested.

We don't mind multi-squadding as long as you are able to participate in ours most of the time.
I am in a splatoon clan, but I would enjoy some light competition tourneys to play in. I main the Duel Squelcher, and I'm good at finding tourneys to play in.

HysDomLeg

Inkling
NNID
hystericaldomino
I am in a splatoon clan, but I would enjoy some light competition tourneys to play in. I main the Duel Squelcher, and I'm good at finding tourneys to play in.
Alright!
We're going to want to do some squad battles with you before we officially let you in just to ensure we all have chemistry with v one another. Do you have Discord or Skype and a microphone, and are you available today to battle?

Hagus48

Full Squid
NNID
Hagefam8
Alright!
We're going to want to do some squad battles with you before we officially let you in just to ensure we all have chemistry with v one another. Do you have Discord or Skype and a microphone, and are you available today to battle?
I think I have time right now. Yes I do have discord

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom