• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Competitive Squad Searching Thread

Ducksen

Inkling
NNID
Ducksen
Back again with some slight changes!
  • Forum Name: Ducksen
  • Current Role/Weapon: An agressive S rank Tentanek, Slosher, and Tri-Slosher.
  • NNID: Ducksen
  • Your Age: 14
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: N/A
  • Additional Contact Information: My skype is ducksen_the_duck, and my steam is http://steamcommunity.com/id/DucksenDuck/

MadWolf

Inkling
NNID
UltimateSableye
  • Group Name: Team Uprising
  • How Many Players are in your Squad: 5
  • Role/Weapon of player(s) you are looking for: Every weapon is welcome, specially long range weapons like Gals and Splatlings.
  • NNID: UltimateSableye
  • Age Range of Player(s) you are looking for: N/A
  • Additional Contact Information:

Troligy

Inkling
NNID
Troligy
  • Forum Name: Troligy
  • Current Role/Weapon: Splattershot, Jr. Splattershot, Arrowspray Role: Rainmaker carrying, getting from point A to B the fastest, and good in offence and defense
  • NNID: Troligy
  • Your Age: 15
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 14+
  • Additional Contact Information: easiest way to contact me is by phone PM for it

Shadowcat

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Shadowcat96
  • Group Name: Octarian Elite Squad
  • How Many Players are in your Squad: 15
  • Role/Weapon of player(s) you are looking for: Any (Mainly Chargers, .52 Gel, .96 Gel)
  • NNID: shadowcat96
  • Age Range of Player(s) you are looking for: 14+
  • Additional Contact Information: Either reply to this, Private message me, or contact through Skype and let me know who you are.

Sax

Inkling
NNID
Brannen-Sax
  • Forum Name: Sax
  • Current Role/Weapon: Tentatek Splattershot and Dynamo Roller.
  • NNID: Brannen-Sax
  • Your Age: 22
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: Doesn't matter
  • Additional Contact Information: I usually play with my friends in where we all communicate via FB chat and skype (I recently got Discord tho), but I think I want to be on a team that's more competitive. I love this game and am just looking to contribute and get better myself :)

Last edited:

SkyBlue

Inkling Commander
  • Forum Name: SkyBlue
  • Current Role/Weapon: Offensive defense/support. I like to aggressively have my friends/teammates back.~ .96 gal, .52 gal, Custom Range Blaster, I also enjoy a bit of Octobrush and luna blaster.~
  • NNID:NeonLuigi
  • Your Age:21
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for:I have no preference. I don't judge by race, color, sex, or age. I try to treat everyone fairly as much as I can.
  • Additional Contact Information:I'm flexible. I have a skype, SacredAbyss and I also have Discord, though discord acts up a lot for me for some reason. And if the squad/group prefers something other than those than I'd be up to trying them. (Can't promise since discord hates me T.T )
  • I have some experience with competitive. I was previously on the Squidicide Squad, and we did participate in the Ink or Sink tournament. We did a few scrimmages too. All in all I'm just looking for a squad to have fun in, and maybe get my kinks ironed out so that I may have my friends backs, and them mine. :)

Shadowcat

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Shadowcat96
  • Forum Name: Kebab
  • Current Role/Weapon: Splatterscope (Kelp) | Custom E Liter 3K Scope
  • NNID:
  • Your Age: 17
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 14+
  • Additional Contact Information: Im a shy person sorry s:
  • IGN: Thad
Would you like to join the octarian elite squad?

Bouncerdude

Inkling
NNID
Bouncerdude
Looking for a squad that can play weekdays sometime between 4pm and 9pm (GMT+1)
Current Role/Weapon: Offensive or Support mainly. I like to play quite offensive and aggressive when using shorter range weapons, such as the roller or tentatek. But play very supportive when using 96 gal, 52 gal, Custom Blaster, Octobrush (breaks the trend) and can use snipers pretty well
NNID: Bouncerdude
Your Age: 14
I'm not really fussed about the skill level of the squad, I just want someone to play with

Rei Keima

Inkling
NNID
ReiKeima
S Rank Squid (Highest: S+ 50) looking for competitive Squad for tournament play.
  • Forum Name: Rei Keima
  • Current Role/Weapon:
    • Reckless Offensive
    • Octoshot Replica / N Zap '89 / Aerospray RG / Luna Blaster / Custom Blaster / Krak-On Roller
  • NNID: ReiKeima
  • Contact Information:

Last edited:

Grand E

Pro Squid
NNID
Zoroan
  • Forum Name: Grand E
  • Current Role/Weapon: My "Role" Going in "Recklessly" Jr. Shot Noted: All I care for is "Splatting" the Opponents by any means "Necessary"
  • NNID: Zoroan
  • Your Age: 20
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 20+
  • Additional Contact Information: Skype Evelven Grand

Last edited:
  • Forum Name: SuperSmileyGaming
  • Current Role/Weapon: I switch a lot depending on the game and my squad. I play Tentatek mainly but I also play Kracken Roller as kind of an assassin type player, or Dyanmo Roller, Or I play more defensive with Eliter 3k
  • NNID: darthfunk11
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 18+
  • Additional Contact Information: SuperSmileyGaming on youtube. I have Skype but I'm not sure what the name is for you to find me, so Ill find you on skype if you ask.

Mott Scurry

Full Squid
NNID
mottscurray
  • Forum Name: SuperSmileyGaming
  • Current Role/Weapon: I switch a lot depending on the game and my squad. I play Tentatek mainly but I also play Kracken Roller as kind of an assassin type player, or Dyanmo Roller, Or I play more defensive with Eliter 3k
  • NNID: darthfunk11
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 18+
  • Additional Contact Information: SuperSmileyGaming on youtube. I have Skype but I'm not sure what the name is for you to find me, so Ill find you on skype if you ask.
Would you like to join Squidocide? Right now we have 4 members, but we're looking for more. One of our members has a very limited schedule for practice opportunities. We have a Dynamo Roller, Tentatek, Kelp Scope, and a Splash-o-matic.

Here is my info if you consider:
NNID: mottscurray
FaceBook: Mott L. Scurry (<- This is a link)
Twitter: Mott L. Scurry

PhoenixRiku

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SweeetPR
  • Forum Name: PhoenixRiku
  • Current Role/Weapon: Tentatek and Aerospray
  • NNID: SweeetPR
  • Your Age: 22
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 18+ (slightly younger is fine, just keep in mind the older one gets the less I get people around the age of 13)
  • Additional Contact Information: I'll see messages here and can get back to you on Skype / Discord etc.
Just some additional stuff. I just recently came back to the game after waiting for a lot more to be released since launch. I learn pretty fast as I was just being bopped yesterday to 10-2 this morning. Since I am also 22 I do have a job, and would prefer if the team plays at night. I also would prefer if the team is pretty active in matches / tournaments as that is the best way to learn and have fun in my opinion.

linkyoshimario

Inkling
NNID
Man
Looking for squad with all players at least S rank or close
  • Forum Name: Linkyoshimario
  • Current Role/Weapon: I can preform any role from holding back an area to controlling a tower or zone to pushing into an oponents area
  • NNID: Mancuscrub
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: Any age over 16
  • Additional Contact Information: Skype: Ashton.Cox9

More info about me: I am an S+ player currently looking for a new squad since mine disbanded. I am willing to squad to audition or anything required.

Shadowcat

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Shadowcat96
Looking for squad with all players at least S rank or close
  • Forum Name: Linkyoshimario
  • Current Role/Weapon: I can preform any role from holding back an area to controlling a tower or zone to pushing into an oponents area
  • NNID: Mancuscrub
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: Any age over 16
  • Additional Contact Information: Skype: Ashton.Cox9

More info about me: I am an S+ player currently looking for a new squad since mine disbanded. I am willing to squad to audition or anything required.
Would you like to join OES?
http://squidboards.com/threads/octarian-elite-squad-recruitment-application-open.10201/

taigasLuna

Inkster Jr.
Forum Name: taigasLuna
Current Role/Weapon: Kelp Splatterscope/aggressive camper, 52 gal/octoshot replica/ink brush - offensive player
NNID: jorge022393
Your Age: 22
Age Range of Group you are looking for: 18+

I'm looking for a semi competitive squad. Not too serious but not too laid back.
Mountain standard time -7
I usually play: around 9am - 12pm or 11:30pm - 3am
I work full time so that's when i can play.
Skype would be the only way to voice chat

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom