• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Competitive Squad Searching Thread

Saeka

Inkling
NNID
shaymincinccino
[not accepting anymore]

Last edited:

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
  • Group Name: Squid Wars Competitive
  • How Many Players are in your Squad: 7 (We're looking for 3 new recruits)
  • Role/Weapon of player(s) you are looking for: Someone who mains any of these weapons - Gal, Tentatek, Rollers, E-Litre, Squelchers, Brushes, Blasters.
  • NNID: Mikaya06
  • Age Range of Player(s) you are looking for: Any
  • Additional Contact Information: If interested, please send @80. a Private message (she's the vice of the squad). Potential applicants must have Discord, Skype and Whatsapp, and be at least S rank. You will given an invite link to our squad's discord and please be prepared to try-out. You must be from Europe (we've had timezone difficulties previously with American based members). Your availability to play must be consistent. The ability to voice chat is required, as we will be entering tournaments and partaking in scrims.

Last edited:

Felarine

Inkling
NNID
gauzewiga
  • Forum Name: Felarine
  • Current Role/Weapon: sloshing machine, but very willing to learn/better myself on other weapons if need be. currently mostly kamikaze, but i can handle aggressor or support.
  • NNID: gauzewiga
  • Your Age: 16
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: any really, as long as they're mature
  • Discord: Felarine | Tosukeno #1800

Tsf-Jinx

Ṭśƒ+Jinx
  • Forum Name: Felarine
  • Current Role/Weapon: sloshing machine, but very willing to learn/better myself on other weapons if need be. currently mostly kamikaze, but i can handle aggressor or support.
  • NNID: gauzewiga
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: any really, as long as they're mature
  • Discord: Felarine | Tosukeno #1800
hi i added you on discord, i have a chat room on there you might like

TopShot

Inkling
NNID
That-Oregon-Life
If you are looking for a competitive squad or a squad looking for new players, post below

Recommended information when looking for a group:
  • Forum Name:
  • Current Role/Weapon:
  • NNID:
  • Your Age:
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for:
  • Additional Contact Information:
Recommended information when looking for a player:
  • Group Name:
  • How Many Players are in your Squad:
  • Role/Weapon of player(s) you are looking for:
  • NNID:
  • Age Range of Player(s) you are looking for:
Looking for a good squad to rant up with lvl 19 at the momment but usually carry my team i use splattershot pro!

hhheeeyyy

Inkling
NNID
Heeeeeeeyyyyyyy
  • Forum Name: hhheeeyyy
  • Current Role/Weapon: slosher, sloshing machine, (tri-slosher, if needed), learning range blasters right now
  • NNID: balder99
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: I am open for everyone, who loves this game. The age is irrelavent.
  • Discord: Balderus #4664

Tsf-Jinx

Ṭśƒ+Jinx
  • Forum Name: hhheeeyyy
  • Current Role/Weapon: slosher, sloshing machine, (tri-slosher, if needed), learning range blasters right now
  • NNID: balder99
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: I am open for everyone, who loves this game. The age is irrelavent.
  • Discord: Balderus #4664
hi, you are welcome to join my discord server for splatoon players
https://discord.gg/v2qaZAe

TopShot

Inkling
NNID
That-Oregon-Life
If you are looking for a competitive squad or a squad looking for new players, post below

Recommended information when looking for a group:
  • Forum Name:
  • Current Role/Weapon:
  • NNID:
  • Your Age:
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for:
Recommended information when looking for a player:
  • Group Name:
  • How Many Players are in your Squad:
  • Role/Weapon of player(s) you are looking for:
  • NNID:
  • Age Range of Player(s) you are looking for:
Im rank B+ almost A looking for a squad or ppl to make a squad with my NNID is-That-Oregon-Life add me willing to try out need squad thats active im very active

TopShot

Inkling
NNID
That-Oregon-Life
I've made my own application form in the F.A.Q of my group http://squidboards.com/groups/team-quetzalcoatl.191/
You should read the whole faq as it contains everything you should do.
The team is strictly West Coast but the first 4 members get in no matter where they live!
Im from oregon add me if your still recruting my nnid is That-Oregon-Life im B+ and use splattershot pro or wasabi im a team player that likes to win but also understands defeat is learning to

Darkphantomrick

Inkling
NNID
Darkphantomrick
Switch Friend Code
SW-3143-2031-5456
Hey squids, My name is Darkphantomrick (Rick), I am the Splatoon Captain of the TMT crew. TMT was origionally just Super Smash Bros Wii U crew, but we are proud to announce that we are now expanding to a variety of games including Splatoon. If you are interested in joining or have any questions please pm me here or add me on skype (skyper username: Darkphantomrick). Stay fresh squiddo's
  • Group Name: The Money Team
  • How Many Players are in your Squad: 6.
  • Role/Weapon of player(s) you are looking for: Rollers, snipers, .96 gal(deco), and support or defensive roles. If none or these weapons or roles applies to you please feel free to pm me for a position in the team
  • NNID: Darkphantomrick
  • Age Range of Player(s) you are looking for: Any
  • Additional Contact Information: If interested in joining plrase pm me here on squidboards or Skype: Darkphantomrick

XxLegitxX1

Inkling
  • Forum Name: XxLegitxX1(IGN:LX)
  • Current Role/Weapon: Support/Both E-Liters
  • NNID:Rafael_Gomez
  • Your Age:18
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for:18+
  • Additional Contact Information Discord ID #5736
  • Looking for a team at least 2 months old with some tournament experience

FairyMagpie

Inkling
NNID
fairymagpie
  • Forum Name: FairyMagpie
  • Current Role/Weapon: Berry Splattershot pro / N-zap, I usually mold to whatever the team needs... prefer defensive game play but I can be aggressive.
  • NNID: fairymagpie
  • Age Range of Group I am looking for: 18-20+ I'd like to find a team to enter the Octoleague with in the UK tournament I'm an A+ to an S+ I'm quite inconsistent. .. sadly...
  • Additional Contact Information: Skype is fairymagpie
Note able achievements.. hmm staying on the tower avoiding whole enemy team with 2 snipers alone on arowa mall and taking the lead for the team in the last seconds of the game.
Wiping enemy team out during rainmaker when my team was waiting to respawn.
Excellent kraken and seeker bomb evader ... (survived a full seeker bomb rush once)
Hope I'm doing this right...

Last edited:

splatterscope

Inkster Jr.
NNID
flyfrenchhorn
  • Forum Name: splatterscope
  • Current Role/Weapon: Charger main (I am able to hold my own with other weapons mostly)
  • NNID: flyfrenchhorn
  • Your Age: 19
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 18-21 in age?? I would most prefer if the group is willing to participate in scrims and tournaments. I am S+ rank and willing to learn call outs.
    • Discord: splatchargers #9815

TTX_DIO

Inkling
NNID
omgbbg123
Forum Name: TTX_DIO
Current Role/Weapon: Carbon Roller Deco/Hydra Splatling, Offensive role/Predator
NNID: omgbbg123
Your Age: 13
Age Range of Group you are looking for: IDC as long as we can get along and have fun.
Additional Contact Information: Skype: pokemonalphasapphire1 Discord: @TTX_DIO#2068 Smashboards: HoH | DIO/Mr. Garchomp
(BTW I'm B-)

Last edited:

Inumi

Inkling
NNID
InumiDarkness
Forum Name: Inumi
Current Role/Weapon: Slosher/Splat Roller/Inkbrush - I firstly try to cover as much as I can my own base with ink than I try to go where most of the people forgot to go and male my way to the other base if possible. If I being splatted, I assure myself that here's nobody from the other team near our base, nobody from the other team quietly trying to dodge the other and having our entire side to himself to ink, nobody from the other team camping or splatting my team without it knowing they being splatted or I spam the "C'mon" and "Booyah!" buttons to warn my team member that here's an ennemy here that is probably hidden and waiting for someone else to come. If I am not killed, I try my best as possible to cover as much parts of the maps as I can and try my best to not being noticed.
Also, try to win rank battles or every kinda of battle without the Gamepad's screen. That's what I'm actually doing. Winning ranking battles using a Slosher and with a broken Gamepad.
NNID: InumiDarkness
Your Age: 19 (20 in a few days)
Age Range of Group you are looking for: 18+
Additional Contact Information:
My skype is KingLuigi28
My discord username is Inumi
My telegram username is Inumi

Last edited:

Huntresswizbiz

Inkling

Diskono

Inkling
NNID
NeoPolaroid
Forum Name: Diskono.
Current Role/Weapon: I prefer support or defensive roles but I can play aggressive. I play a variety of weapons, at least 1 for each weapon class, so I can adjust to the team necessities. But I mostly play heavy splatling, bamboozler and, sometimes, splatcharger on solo queue.
Looking for a team with an age range of 18+. I'm willing to learn callouts. I would prefer if the team speak spanish because communication, i'm not sure if there are many of those people in this forum, so maybe my chances are low but i'm trying.
Additional Contact Information:
  • Discord: Xtal

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom