• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Competitive Squad Searching Thread

StaffofSmashing

Senior Squid
NNID
Lolu83
  • Forum Name: StaffofSmashing
  • Current Weapon / Role: Kraken Roller, not to aggressive like the rollers online, as I like to pick my flings carefully. Also Beakons
  • NNID: Lolu83
  • Age Group: N / A
  • ADC: Skype is Atarione2, message me here or on Skype.

Kehorie

Inkling
NNID
Kehorie
  • Forum Name: Kehorie
  • Current Role/Weapon: Tentatek Splattershot / .96 Gal Deco / E-liter 3K / Splattershot Pro (and Forge) / Heavy Splating. Depending on weapon, Aggressive, Rushing down objectives, or Very defensive, watching over objectives. (considering picking up the Carbon Roller)
  • NNID: Kehorie
  • Your Age: 20
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 18+
  • Additional Contact Information: This forum, or msg me for Skype.
Thanks in advance :D

EDIT: No longer looking for a team

Last edited:
D

Deleted Member

• Forum Name: Fred7010
  • Current Role/Weapon: Luna Blaster / E-liter 3K / Kelp Splatterscope / Gold Dynamo Roller / Slosher / Heavy Splatling. With the LB and Slosher I usually try to push the opponents back to their base and go for kills, particularly on tower control. I play E-liter defensively but Kelp SS and HS offensively. GDR is mainly for keeping the opponent out of the splat zone.
  • NNID: Fred7010
  • Your Age: 19
  • Additional Contact Information: You can PM me here or find me on the SplatoonUK and Splatoon (UK) facebook pages. You can message me on Miiverse too. My skype name is Freddie7010.

Anatole

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Anatole-Ostara
  • Forum Name: Anatole
  • Current Role/Weapon: Dynamo / Gold Dynamo - I play a mix of aggressive and defensive role. It really depends on the map and mode. Tower control, for instance, I try to get the tower as far as possible and then maintain position if the other team is really good, or go for the knock out if they`re not that good. This way the dynamo roller becomes a real wall that don`t let the enemy advance at all. Zones I try to control the zone and then keep the enemies away with the huge range of this roller, it`s a great defensive weapon. Rain maker I go a bit more aggressive. I also use the slosher and I`ve been practicing with the e-liter. Currently Rank S
  • NNID: Anatole-Ostara
  • Your Age: 24
  • Additional Contact Information: PM me here or at the NNID :) I'm looking for a team to go on tournaments like Ink or Sink

Eclipsc70

Pro Squid
NNID
EJ_Matthews
  • Forum Name: Eclipsc70
  • Current Role/Weapon: I tend to be more of a supporter when using anything but the Splat Roller. I am versed in every weapon but my strongest class has to be the roller class with the vanilla Ink Brush as the weapon I use primarily; Carbon, splat(vanilla and krakon), and vanilla dynamo close behind respectively. My weakest class would have to be Charger but I am currently trying to better myself as a charger just to get my aim up and to better myself as a player in general.
    I use the vanilla Ink Brush; There will be Ink Strikes every 5 seconds and sprinklers everywhere. I would like to find some skrim partners so I can hopefully find some new technology to help the Ink Brush and Ink Brush enthusiasts be more competitive in tournaments since the game is still young.
  • NNID: EJ_Matthews
  • Your Age: 23
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 20+

Sorapol

Inkling
NNID
Sorapol
  • Group Name:Squidtastic Melody
  • How Many Players are in your Squad:7
  • Role/Weapon of player(s) you are looking for:Any weapon
  • NNID:Sorapol
  • Age Range of Player(s) you are looking for:Any
  • Additional Contact Information:We are currently looking for s and s+ since all of us are that rank my skype its Sorapol2 we use skype for wars =) for more infomation we can talk through skype

Chhipz

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Chhipz
  • Forum Name: Chhipz
  • Current Role/ Weapon: Blasters, Rollers, Shooters; depends on the map.
  • NNID: Chhipz
  • Your Age: 26
  • Additional Contact Info: Skype/ Twitter is Chhipz
Come from an MLG/ competitive Halo background and played for 10+ years. Great leader, team player and individual skill. I'm looking for a small, dedicated group of competitive FPS/ TPS players to team and become good friends with in the process.

Was formerly on the C- squad.

Helios42

Inkling
NNID
Helios4242
Hey all! First time here, but I found myself craving a more 'team' like experience from Splatoon. So I thought this would be a fun thing to try ^^

Name: Helios42
NNID: Helios4242
Current Rank: A+
Age Range of Group: No preference
Current Weapon: Luna Blaster (I am OK but rusty with .52 Gal Deco and the Octobrush)

Main Roles:

I haven't ever done Splatoon in a competitive community, so I apologize if my jargon isn't right :p

I usually play mid-field focusing on bottleneck areas and defense. I run Recon which lets me optimize my time on areas that need support. That means I end up focusing on getting our team to control the pace of the battle and, ideally, relaying where enemies are to the rest of our team. I'm able to stop a lot of breaches before they get too bad and wipe out foes who are trying to cluster together. Given the range on the Luna Blaster, I'm not usually too helpful in claiming new territory (about half the time I get lucky :p ), but once we have territory claimed I flesh it out quickly and keep it on lockdown. I also am trying to get better at ambushing people and swinging around behind them to cut off their retreat as they try to advance into our territory. That's mostly my playstyle for regular Turf War (I'd love to do competitive turf war!), and I adjust it appropriately for a given ranked mode. Tower Control is probably my best mode but I enjoy them all.

In more brief detail - I'm more of a tank-type player who keeps a firm defensive line and occasionally punches giant holes in their offensive line. Coverage and Splats - I got 'em both!

Let me know via PM or emailing helios42@live.com if you've got room for someone like me :)

Last edited:

Dish

Full Squid
NNID
Englannd
  • Forum Name: Chhipz
  • Current Role/ Weapon: Blasters, Rollers, Shooters; depends on the map.
  • NNID: Chhipz
  • Your Age: 26
  • Additional Contact Info: Skype/ Twitter is Chhipz
Come from an MLG/ competitive Halo background and played for 10+ years. Great leader, team player and individual skill. I'm looking for a small, dedicated group of competitive FPS/ TPS players to team and become good friends with in the process.

Was formerly on the C- squad.
Hey if you're interested in joining our squad TGF take a look at our thread :) http://squidboards.com/threads/tgf-team-grand-finale-recruiting.8004/

yeahyeah208

Inkling
NNID
yeahyeah208
  • Current Role/Weapon:Rollers, Shooters
  • NNID:yeahyeah208
  • Your Age:27
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for:18+
  • Additional Contact Information: Hi there, looking for a squad that is either casual or competitive. Looking to have some fun playing Splatoon.

Master Shiv

Inkling
NNID
Shiv_Games
  • Forum Name: Master Shiv
  • Current Role/Weapon: Aggressive/Aerospray MG and RG
  • NNID: Shiv_Games
  • Your Age: 13
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 13-18
  • Additional Contact Information: PM me for Skype or add my NNID.

Flair

Inkling
NNID
Pizzi318
  • Forum Name: flair
  • Current Role/Weapon: anything but charger
  • NNID: pizzi318
  • Your Age: 38
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: any
  • Additional Contact Information: forum pm

Squidalicious

Full Squid
NNID
LinkMan1871
Forum Name: @SquidWaifoos
Current role/weapon: tactical, strategic/ weapon varies
NNID: stalfosslayer3
Contact info: Skype : twistedtatsu email: dciemerych9@gmail.com

I'm also currently the leader in a squad named "Livin' Like Larry"
Hey! Our squad (TSS) is going to add you on skype and ask you a few questions.

Lyre

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Muddybob
Looking for Team
Weapon: Carbon Roller / Splattershot
NNID: Muddybob
Age Range: 18+
Additional Stuff: Active 7-10pm Weekdays, open on weekends generally. Mostly looking for consistent squad partners, don't mind dabbling in competitive if it fits schedule. Can Skype or Discord.

Last edited:

GreenKirby

Inkling
NNID
NoName9999
Forum Name: GreenKirby
Current role/weapon: front lines squelcher, the 89, roller
NNID: NoName9999

Rael

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Rael303
Hi everyone, I'm looking for a team to get better at the game.
  • Forum Name: Rael
  • Current Role/Weapon: Ehm, I "try" to kill bad guys. 96 Gal/Custom Blaster/Range Blaster
  • NNID: Rael303
  • Your Age: I lived through the 90s at their fullest.
  • Additional Contact Information: PM here or on my Skype: raelsex

Omen

Inkling
NNID
omensupremacy
  • Forum Name: Omen
  • Active weekends/evenings 8-11pm GMT
  • Current Role/Weapon:Tentatek/52.Gal/Forge Pro/96.Gal (in order of usage). I am an agressive player for the most part.I want to find a team of skilled players who can help me improve my defensive game and strategies for certain maps since I have the tendency to 'go in'. I also try and watch top players to help add things to my game.
  • NNID: omensupremacy
  • Your Age: 19
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: Around my age rlly
  • Additional Contact Information: hit me up on skype yo at thedark0men

spid3y916

Inkling
NNID
spid3y916
Posting again since much has change last time I posted and still looking for a squad.
  • Forum Name: spid3y916
  • Current Role/Weapon:
    • Role: Leaning more on the support role, but will push when the opportunity arises. Willing to ride the tower in TC
    • Slosher - Main weapon. Can go both aggressive (achieving the modes' objective) and defensive (securing and maintaining a critical area). Do use both normal and Tri variant.
    • Inkbrush - Alternative/Secondary weapon. Usually go with a stealth approach and distract enemies. Do use both normal and Nouveau variant (Normal is preferred).
    • Octobrush - Used if it's crucial to get to an area quicker (like TC and SZ). Beakons are also for teammates.
    • I do use other weapons, but the three mentioned above are the only ones I used in Ranked Battles since the beginning.
  • NNID: spid3y916 (In-game name "Who?")
  • Your Age Range: 19
  • Additional Contact Information: I do have a Skype. Just PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom