• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Cool OCs!

Sqwiddles

Pro Squid
NNID
PheenieWeen
That is a very nice drawing ya have there Squiddo!
Really love the design and style ya got!
As for me, I do have some OCs lying around but I haven't drawn them yet digitally, except for little Sqwiddles here.
I might show some pictures of my other OCs soon. uvu)

crowmage

Inkling
NNID
crowmages
That is a very nice drawing ya have there Squiddo!
Really love the design and style ya got!
As for me, I do have some OCs lying around but I haven't drawn them yet digitally, except for little Sqwiddles here.
I might show some pictures of my other OCs soon. uvu)
hey thanks!! glad you think i got a neat style! i've been working on style and overall composition on my drawings so it's nice to hear someone thinks it looks nice! The design was just randomly thought up on the spot so no canon outfits for this squid :0

i like seeing people's OCs so if you ever show yours i'd love to see : ]

Sqwiddles

Pro Squid
NNID
PheenieWeen
hey thanks!! glad you think i got a neat style! i've been working on style and overall composition on my drawings so it's nice to hear someone thinks it looks nice! The design was just randomly thought up on the spot so no canon outfits for this squid :0

i like seeing people's OCs so if you ever show yours i'd love to see : ]
No problem bub. uvu)
But yeah! It does look nice. ovo)b
As for mine, I do have an outfit set out of Sqwiddles but- I have yet to draw it out digitaly and I just wish the game had cute animal hats. 'ovo';
Well here are some little doodles of Sqwiddles:

crowmage

Inkling
NNID
crowmages
No problem bub. uvu)
But yeah! It does look nice. ovo)b
As for mine, I do have an outfit set out of Sqwiddles but- I have yet to draw it out digitaly and I just wish the game had cute animal hats. 'ovo';
Well here are some little doodles of Sqwiddles:

Yeah! Wished the game gave us more variety when it comes to clothes, it does seem lacking at times!! i'd love more hats and shirts especially so i could make more OCs!

You got a neat style too! :0 i really like those sharp teeth u gave her, really adds to her expressions! can go from rly cute to something creepier. Very cool OC u have there.
Well, I have my Inkling self in my avatar and signature. :3
Oh nice!! really liking the color of the tentacles u chose to color with, matches pretty well with the jacket!

Toaster

Senior Squid
I actually have a few Splatoon ocs. Here is one of them,

Now if only colors 3d gave you an option for a transparent background....

I would show all of them but I haven't finished most of their designs yet.

Pallid

Inkling
I have a few myself, but I'm a bit nervous about sharing them because I'm a huge weenie.

I like your own drawing / character though! I'm a sucker for blue tentacles.
I really like the sort of watercolour / painterly style you've got going on as well, it's quiet refreshing.

Sqwiddles

Pro Squid
NNID
PheenieWeen
I have a few myself, but I'm a bit nervous about sharing them because I'm a huge weenie.

I really like the sort of watercolour / painterly style you've got going on as well, it's quiet refreshing.
Don't be a weenie and show 'em off to the world! :^D
I'm sure they're nice lookin'!

Pallid

Inkling
Don't be a weenie and show 'em off to the world! :^D
I'm sure they're nice lookin'!
Consider me convinced! Uhm.. Let's see here..

So uhm.. This is Creme! She's top squid I guess? Not really, but she was the first character. She has freckles and is kind of bottom heavy for an Inkling and likes to wear skirts and sweaters.

Also stockings. She doesn't really have a permanent tentacle colour because she likes to co-ordinate them with her outfits. Usually she sticks with Blues and Yellows though.

Sometimes she wears her tentacles up (which is super cute), but I hardly ever draw her like that.
Hrm.. What next..

This is Pekoe! Maybe you recognize her? She has orange tentacles and is a little high strung, but she's really ambitious! She's pretty naive too. (I'm trying to start a web-comic involving her actually, but school is keeping me really busy. ; x; )
And then we have..

There's Orchid! She's Pekoe's BFF, even though she's kind of a massive jerk. She's kind of hard to explain, but she's pretty salty and loves teasing Pekoe because she gets so flustered. I'm kind of still fleshing her out, but this is the only colour drawing I have of her. I have a few more in the works too, but nothing (aside from sketches) to show of them.

Oh and one more since I'm here. @ u@

I did that Blushing Meme or whatever a while ago. Some drawings are better than others! But I have Creme and Pekoe here and a third mystery squiddie~ Kind of a joke character that's in development based off of group chat shenanigans. She's to supposed to be 'my' squiddie, but I may just turn her into a separate character and design something a little more accurate to my player character in Splatoon.

Anyways I talked too much because I was nervous and I'm sorry for picture spamming please forgive me I'll go away forever now I'm sorry.

Last edited:

Sqwiddles

Pro Squid
NNID
PheenieWeen
Consider me convinced! Uhm.. Let's see here..

So uhm.. This is Creme! She's top squid I guess? Not really, but she was the first character. She has freckles and is kind of bottom heavy for an Inkling and likes to wear skirts and sweaters.

Also stockings. She doesn't really have a permanent tentacle colour because she likes to co-ordinate them with her outfits. Usually she sticks with Blues and Yellows though.

Sometimes she wears her tentacles up (which is super cute), but I hardly ever draw her like that.
Hrm.. What next..

This is Pekoe! Maybe you recognize her? She has orange tentacles and is a little high strung, but she's really ambitious! She's pretty naive too. (I'm trying to start a web-comic involving her actually, but school is keeping me really busy. ; x;)
And then we have..

There's Orchid! She's Pekoe's BFF, even though she's kind of a massive jerk. She's kind of hard to explain, but she's pretty salty and loves teasing Pekoe because she gets so flustered. I'm kind of still fleshing her out, but this is the only colour drawing I have of her. I have a few more in the works too, but nothing (aside from sketches) to show of them.

Oh and one more since I'm here. @ u@

I did that Blushing Meme or whatever a while ago. Some drawings are better than others! But I have Creme and Pekoe here and a third mystery squiddie~ Kind of a joke character that's in development based off of group chat shenanigans. She's to supposed to be 'my' squiddie, but I may just turn her into a separate character and design something a little more accurate to my player character in Splatoon.

Anyways I talked too much because I was nervous and I'm sorry for picture spamming please forgive me I'll go away forever now I'm sorry.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! THESE ARE SOME GREAT LOOKING PICTURES! LIKE- LOOK AT 'EM!
JUST- SO CUUUTE~!

Your OCs are supes adorbs! >v<)
Also don't worry about the spam-a-roonies of your pictures. I mean they're in a spoiler anyways. uvu)b
Hhhhhhhhhhhhh- Gawd, the designs and ERRYTHANG is cute screamin' cute!
teachmeyourways

Pallid

Inkling
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! THESE ARE SOME GREAT LOOKING PICTURES! LIKE- LOOK AT 'EM!
JUST- SO CUUUTE~!

Your OCs are supes adorbs! >v<)
Also don't worry about the spam-a-roonies of your pictures. I mean they're in a spoiler anyways. uvu)b
Hhhhhhhhhhhhh- Gawd, the designs and ERRYTHANG is cute screamin' cute!
teachmeyourways
Wh-What? No.. No way! No! They can't be that cute!
I'm super bad and my drawings are gross and my squiddies are pretty lame like.. And none of them even have cool cat ear tentacle things!
That's the epitome of cute right there!

Toaster

Senior Squid
I'm super bad and my drawings are gross and my squiddies are pretty lame like.. And none of them even have cool cat ear tentacle things!
What do you mean! You ocs are adorable! They put mine to shame. :v

shy

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2855-0246-7213
Your drawings look great Pallid. I'm pretty sure I'm the one who's bad at drawing. I drew some inklings recently and they didn't turn out so good.

Pallid

Inkling
What do you mean! You ocs are adorable! They put mine to shame. :v
No way.. The character you posted is super identifiable and cute! Very easy to make out.. And the green palette goes super well with her attire!

Your drawings look great Pallid. I'm pretty sure I'm the one who's bad at drawing. I drew some inklings recently and they didn't turn out so good.
I'm sure they're fine.. But if you're not satisfied, you gotta keep trying until you're happy! It's the only way! Never give up! Always try your best!

Reactions: shy

shy

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2855-0246-7213
I'm sure they're fine.. But if you're not satisfied, you gotta keep trying until you're happy! It's the only way! Never give up! Always try your best!
All right then I will do my best. I'm actually still a beginner so It will take some time for me to be really satisfied about my drawings.

crowmage

Inkling
NNID
crowmages
whoa hey!! it's been a while since i checked here and man, do you guys have such neat squids!

Saw ur squids and wow I love them, especially how you made them all pretty different from each other! and hey thanks : ] I'm still working on getting my coloring set! you've a neat drawing style too :0

I'm always a huge fan of seeing people's splatoon OCs with much different designs and clothes compared to canon, makes the world and the people seem more creative and gives more variety.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom