• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Cross-browser current and upcoming Turf War and Ranked maps (and game type) [English]

Casperr

Full Squid
is this eventually going to have individual pieces of gear listed with their brands/highest chance abilities?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...4AsrTI_2veUlbs/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true#

i've been having to use this but if i could just one use thing for viewing map rotation and gear abilities, that'd be pretty sweet
Good question... Fortunately, the answer is yes! In fact, I've been working on it since before I even implemented the damage chart. I've got all the theory in place, however I'm struggling to get a layout in place. I might release it in a "beta" and take some feedback to finalise it. I will try and remember to keep this thread updated once I release it, but if you check the site regularly I'm sure you'll spot it once it goes up!

out of ink

Inkling
NNID
dlg.net
you could just make a popup on each brand and in that have a list of all of that brands equipment in some sort of spreadsheet. would def recommend it being sortable, though for each stat you include. sorting is prob the only thing i see people not include. i dont code so i dont know if its because its annoying/difficult but ye

romat22

Inkling
Hello, love the site but it doesn't work at all in EU when it's Splatfest in NA. Any chance of a fix?

Casperr

Full Squid
Hello, love the site but it doesn't work at all in EU when it's Splatfest in NA. Any chance of a fix?
Glad you like it! Unfortunately, the feed I use is supplied by Splatoon.ink, so as soon as that site stops giving data then I have nothing to display :/ hoping there is something they can do about it soon

lolametro

Inkling
Hi!
Since the summer time is over in Europe and US, your time schedule on the site isn't quite correct. It shows 10am-2pm CET, but it should be 11am-3pm CET.
Could you fix that?
Many greetings from Germany

Casperr

Full Squid
Hi!
Since the summer time is over in Europe and US, your time schedule on the site isn't quite correct. It shows 10am-2pm CET, but it should be 11am-3pm CET.
Could you fix that?
Many greetings from Germany
Thanks for letting me know! I would have thought my site would compensate for this automatically, but it doesn't look like it has. Can you please tell me if this site shows the correct times? https://splatoon.ink/

lolametro

Inkling
Thanks for the help. Can you check splatooniverse.com now please and tell me if it is correct now? *Should* also fix itself in the future!
Yeah, everything looks fine! Keep on the good work :) Stay fresh!

ch0wchilla

Inkster Jr.
Hi Casperr,

That problem now appears to be occuring for UK. Times displayed are 1 hour ahead of what they should be, whereas splatoon.ink is correct.

Not a serious issue that needs to addressed quicky obviously. Thanks again for the great site :-)

(EDIT: Worth noting that UK is GMT, 1 hour behind Germany in CET.)

Pinko

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Pinkolol16
I'm in Australia and suddenly everything's changed to an hour ahead when it's not on splatooniverse and okay on Splatoon.ink
it's not correct

lolametro

Inkling
I have to agree, now it is incorrect here too (DE time CET+1) . It shows 16-20:00 instead of 15-19:00 etc.

Casperr

Full Squid
Hi Casperr,

That problem now appears to be occuring for UK. Times displayed are 1 hour ahead of what they should be, whereas splatoon.ink is correct.

Not a serious issue that needs to addressed quicky obviously. Thanks again for the great site :)

(EDIT: Worth noting that UK is GMT, 1 hour behind Germany in CET.)
I'm in Australia and suddenly everything's changed to an hour ahead when it's not on splatooniverse and okay on Splatoon.ink
it's not correct
I have to agree, now it is incorrect here too (DE time CET+1) . It shows 16-20:00 instead of 15-19:00 etc.
Hello all - very grateful for you all taking the time to respond. Can you please check the site now and let me know if the time is correct? I *assume* something changed in the Splatoon.ink API to factor in DST so my code ended up effectively accounting for it twice. If it's not right now then please let me know in what way it is off!

Casperr

Full Squid

Tama-kun

Inkling
NNID
Tama-kun89
Edit:

Never mind my question, i was stubborn enough to get it working by myself, my code might be a mess but it's a working mess and i'm proud that it works, after all i will mention splatooniverse cause you inspired me to do this!

Hey there, first of all, i just wanted to say that your site is simply awesome, however, with your help i would like to add this part:

alongside with this linked to your page:

as a portal module for my own german splatoon board, and maybe getting things done so this would actually display the german names of the maps.

This would be a really cool feature for our board and since i am totally not into json and aint got time for it i would kindly request your help.

If your answer simply is no i will be okay with it!

THX Tama-kun

Last edited:

Pinko

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Pinkolol16
Uh, other regions aren't having a Splatfest and this makes it really difficult to see the rotation.

i don't know if this could be fixed though

Casperr

Full Squid
Uh, other regions aren't having a Splatfest and this makes it really difficult to see the rotation.

i don't know if this could be fixed though
The site uses the feed provided by splatoon.ink at splatoon.ink/schedule.json. Normally this shows map rotation despite Splatfests, however it looks like they have recently changed this so it now shows Splatfest data! I'm going to have to spend some time finding another feed or maybe even writing my own. Sorry about this! At the very least, things will be back to normal before this time tomorrow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom