• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Custom Hydra Splatling: Analysis and Thoughts

Skoodge

Brella Aficionado
Switch Friend Code
SW-2149-6955-3787
Nice to know that someone is making a guide for this weapon any chance will you be making one for the vanilla too?
I haven't used the vanilla enough, or think that it is cohesive a weapon to warrant usage. My issue is that the sprinkler is amazing, you can throw it, and then charge, not having to think about the sprinkler, your charging habits remain the same. Splat bombs require you to either throw then charge, or disrupt your charge. Disrupting your charge is so harmful to gameplay that you can't use splat bombs enough to good effect. The echo is amazing on the weapon, but splat bombs are possibly the worst sub they could've given it, even suction bombs would have been better, because you could effectively smoke people out, splat bombs don't have long enough before they explode for you to charge much, leaving you in an awkward situation when using them most often. I want to love the vanilla, but I can't, and I don't care too much, because the Custom is so good.

Maybe eventually, like a few months from now, maybe even longer I will write that guide, but for now Custom is where I want to focus.

ShinyTogetic

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Maikaru
Switch Friend Code
SW-3468-6485-0599
I haven't used the vanilla enough, or think that it is cohesive a weapon to warrant usage. My issue is that the sprinkler is amazing, you can throw it, and then charge, not having to think about the sprinkler, your charging habits remain the same. Splat bombs require you to either throw then charge, or disrupt your charge. Disrupting your charge is so harmful to gameplay that you can't use splat bombs enough to good effect. The echo is amazing on the weapon, but splat bombs are possibly the worst sub they could've given it, even suction bombs would have been better, because you could effectively smoke people out, splat bombs don't have long enough before they explode for you to charge much, leaving you in an awkward situation when using them most often. I want to love the vanilla, but I can't, and I don't care too much, because the Custom is so good.

Maybe eventually, like a few months from now, maybe even longer I will write that guide, but for now Custom is where I want to focus.
Thats understandable hell burst bomb could've made it better too maybe...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom