• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Dataminers' Discovery Suggests Fortnite + Splatoon Crossover

Do you want a Splatoon x Fortnite crossover?

• Squid yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ehh...maybe not

• Keep Fornite away from Splatoon!

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • I don't even play Fortnite...

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I like PUBG more

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The world of Fornite has already welcomed the likes of John Wick , Pennywise, and Thanos. Is it time for some squids to grab the victory royale?

In the past week, dataminers have uncovered two files that might be hinting at a potential Splatoon crossover event, or possibly just special items, coming to the battle royale phenomenon in the near future.

This would be the first time Fortnite has collaborated with one of the major console publishers in Nintendo, Sony, or Microsoft for such an event. Recently, Fortnite has had crossovers with Stranger Things, the aforementioned Pennywise from IT and IT: Chapter 2, and even Borderlands to promote the latest release in the series, Borderlands 3.

Of course, that's if this is true at all. Fortnite could just be added a few new cosmetic items that add some tentacle flair that have absolutely nothing to do with Splatoon. It might just be a coincidence that the files are named "squidkid."

So far, nothing official has been announced, so we'll just have to wait to see if some squids are about to tear it up in the Fortnite world.

Last edited:
TheRapture

Comments

I mean, it would definitely open up Splatoon, and imagine if Nintendo players got it for free, considering Xbox and psplus have a pack of free stuff, Nintendo online should have a splat themed one

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom