• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Day Old Sushi - Group for older players (30 and over)

Boil

Full Squid
Hi, you probably don't remember me but I wanted to thank you for the scrim. It was very educational and I hope we can do it again in the future. Your team is really good!

Brie_no.20

Senior Squid
NNID
belle-noire20
I'm interested in joining. After having some experience playing with younger players, I think it would be a great opportunity to play with a more mature group of players. Are we supposed to send a message to a member about joining this group?

Name: Brie
NNID: belle-noire20
Current Rank and Level Level 17 (C+)
Main Weapon: Octobrush

inSalem

Inkling
NNID
xTetra
Name you want us to call you by: Kaz
NNID: xTetra
Current Rank and Level: S+ 73 / Lvl 50
Main Weapon: .52, ,96 deco , octoshot/tentatek, dynamo rollers. || Comment: Hey guys , I've been looking a clan with my girlfriend where I can enjoy the game and have fun with older people like us :) . I am really motivate to share our passion about splatoon.

Last edited:

Cora

Inkling
NNID
CoraaCG
Hey there! I've been looking for a group about the same age as me in which my boyfriend and I can enjoy ourselves and meet new people! I also play competitively
Name you want us to call you by: Cora
NNID: CoraaCG
Current Rank and Level: S+88 Level 50
Main Weapon: Octoshot, .52 Gal, Krak-on roller and .96 Gal Deco

Ryuji

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ryuji777x
Want a tight-knit group of players to play Splatoon with, so thought I'd leave my info.

Name you want us to call you by: Ryuji
NNID: Ryuji777x
Current Rank and Level: S+ 56, Level 50
Main Weapon: Wasabi Splattershot, Tentatek, Octoshot

EddieO

Inkling
NNID
eore166
Hi, I hope I can still join your sever. Im looking to play some casual play with you guys possibly competitive but I know I need more practice for that. Hehe. But for the most part casual. I know this will be an awesome server to join since I will be playing with people around my age. Well, here's my info.
Name you want us to call you by: Eddie
NNID:eore166
Current Rank and Level:S and lvl 50
Main Weapon:Tentatek splattershot.

Thanks. Hope to hear from you soon.

Ried Tube

Inkling
NNID
Karliried
Name you want us to call you by: Ried its pronounced "Read"
NNID: karliried
Current Rank and Level: A Level 34
Main Weapon: Splash-0-Matic

Been looking for a squad to join for awhile now I've only been playing the game for a few months

i see you guys have a you tube channel if you want any help with that let me know....i'd love to help......
thats one of the reasons i was looking for a squad wanna start recording them for my channel.....I'm so over Mario Maker lol

Last edited:

~*ming*~

Inkling
NNID
strawber2016
Hello. This sounds fun. Started splatoon-ing a few months ago. I never played with a group before! I would love to join. :)

My name is Ming.
NNID strawber2016
Currently, A+ (but I go back and forth between A to S), level 50
Main weapon Splat Roller (it is my only weapon really though recently I have been using the custom splattershot jr because I love throwing the disruptor at people. lol... )

Please let me know if you need to know anything else. I hope to hear from you soon. :)

Last edited:

deSHalb

Inkling
NNID
deshalb
Hi, i am looking for some friends to play with. Primary for casual play. But I would also be interested to play some Games at the Go4Splatoon Event :) would be great to join you guys as you are of my age and propably have to spend a lot of time working too ;)

Name you want us to call you by: deshalb
NNID: deshalb
Current Rank and Level: B (but still going higher), lvl 24
Main Weapon: .52 deko

I'd like to join. I have a discord account
Name: ela
NNID: name_is_mommy
current rank and level: Rank A+; level 50
main weapon: I don't really have a main; I play the splattershot pro or berry often but change up to other weapons a lot too.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom