Day Old Sushi - Group for older players (30 and over)

Boil

Full Squid
Hi, you probably don't remember me but I wanted to thank you for the scrim. It was very educational and I hope we can do it again in the future. Your team is really good!

Brie_no.20

Senior Squid
NNID
belle-noire20
I'm interested in joining. After having some experience playing with younger players, I think it would be a great opportunity to play with a more mature group of players. Are we supposed to send a message to a member about joining this group?

Name: Brie
NNID: belle-noire20
Current Rank and Level Level 17 (C+)
Main Weapon: Octobrush

inSalem

Inkling
NNID
xTetra
Name you want us to call you by: Kaz
NNID: xTetra
Current Rank and Level: S+ 73 / Lvl 50
Main Weapon: .52, ,96 deco , octoshot/tentatek, dynamo rollers. || Comment: Hey guys , I've been looking a clan with my girlfriend where I can enjoy the game and have fun with older people like us :) . I am really motivate to share our passion about splatoon.

Last edited:

Cora

Inkling
NNID
CoraaCG
Hey there! I've been looking for a group about the same age as me in which my boyfriend and I can enjoy ourselves and meet new people! I also play competitively
Name you want us to call you by: Cora
NNID: CoraaCG
Current Rank and Level: S+88 Level 50
Main Weapon: Octoshot, .52 Gal, Krak-on roller and .96 Gal Deco

Ryuji

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ryuji777x
Want a tight-knit group of players to play Splatoon with, so thought I'd leave my info.

Name you want us to call you by: Ryuji
NNID: Ryuji777x
Current Rank and Level: S+ 56, Level 50
Main Weapon: Wasabi Splattershot, Tentatek, Octoshot

EddieO

Inkling
NNID
eore166
Hi, I hope I can still join your sever. Im looking to play some casual play with you guys possibly competitive but I know I need more practice for that. Hehe. But for the most part casual. I know this will be an awesome server to join since I will be playing with people around my age. Well, here's my info.
Name you want us to call you by: Eddie
NNID:eore166
Current Rank and Level:S and lvl 50
Main Weapon:Tentatek splattershot.

Thanks. Hope to hear from you soon.

Ried Tube

Inkling
NNID
Karliried
Name you want us to call you by: Ried its pronounced "Read"
NNID: karliried
Current Rank and Level: A Level 34
Main Weapon: Splash-0-Matic

Been looking for a squad to join for awhile now I've only been playing the game for a few months

i see you guys have a you tube channel if you want any help with that let me know....i'd love to help......
thats one of the reasons i was looking for a squad wanna start recording them for my channel.....I'm so over Mario Maker lol

Last edited:

~*ming*~

Inkling
NNID
strawber2016
Hello. This sounds fun. Started splatoon-ing a few months ago. I never played with a group before! I would love to join. :)

My name is Ming.
NNID strawber2016
Currently, A+ (but I go back and forth between A to S), level 50
Main weapon Splat Roller (it is my only weapon really though recently I have been using the custom splattershot jr because I love throwing the disruptor at people. lol... )

Please let me know if you need to know anything else. I hope to hear from you soon. :)

Last edited:

deSHalb

Inkling
NNID
deshalb
Hi, i am looking for some friends to play with. Primary for casual play. But I would also be interested to play some Games at the Go4Splatoon Event :) would be great to join you guys as you are of my age and propably have to spend a lot of time working too ;)

Name you want us to call you by: deshalb
NNID: deshalb
Current Rank and Level: B (but still going higher), lvl 24
Main Weapon: .52 deko

I'd like to join. I have a discord account
Name: ela
NNID: name_is_mommy
current rank and level: Rank A+; level 50
main weapon: I don't really have a main; I play the splattershot pro or berry often but change up to other weapons a lot too.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom