• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Day Old Sushi - Group for older players (30 and over)

Vietnam Vet

Inkling
NNID
Vietnamvet

I would LOVE to get down with some golden oldies on SPLATOON. Just got the games month ago, and I'm hooked!

Name you want us to call you by: B
NNID: vietnamvet
Current Rank and Level: B- 35
Main Weapon: aerospray rg

geso kara

Inkster Jr.
Sorry. I forgot to check squidboards for a couple of days. I'll send you an invite via PM.

EddieO

Inkling
NNID
eore166
Hey Geso Kara. U invited me to this server a while back. I left because at the time I was playing with members of another server more than in the DOS server. But unfortunately, thats not the case anymore. If its ok, Im hoping u can re invite me to the DOS server. Just looking for more people to play casually, especially around my age. U guys seem like a awesome group of people to sploon with.
Heres a quick bio about myself again
Name: Eddie
nnid: eore166
Main weapon: Rn its the sploosh7

Sweeet

Inkling
Name you want us to call you by: Sweeet is my IGN that will do
NNID: Vince_Valencia
Current Rank and Level: A+ Level 50
Main Weapon: Rolla

iggy2112

Inkling
NNID
iggy2112
I've been looking for something like this! Need sane squaddies at my advancing age...

Name you want us to call you by: Iggy
NNID: iggy2112
Current Rank and Level: A- (been up to A+) Lvl 50
Main Weapon: Mostly shooters. Been maining Splash Neo lately. Also do blasters and am learning chargers.

Shambles

Inkling
Hi, are you still taking new members?
My details if so:

Timezone: GMT
Name: Shambles
Current Rank: S
Main Weapon: .96 Gal, Splatershot Pro, Tentatek, Splatterscope

Ibusama

Inkster Jr.
I'm interested in joining, I live in Japan so time zone should be fine. But I'm wondering if you guys will move on to Splatoon 2?

Kisy

Inkling
NNID
Kisywisy
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ADD ME?!!! I need FRIENDS on splatoon to play with!!!!

Name you want us to call you by: kisy
NNID: kisywisy
Current Rank and Level: B+ 50
Main Weapon: switching about just now. Aerospray (with seeker); slosher (any depending on mode/map); heavy splatling (flit between them); splash-o-matic; sploosh (for beacons); tried a few games on dual squelcher there (beacons) and liked it.

I don't have a discord, but will get...it...whatever that new-fangled-young'uns thing is. #ItsJustNoise

{edit: I'm in uk}

Kisy

Inkling
NNID
Kisywisy
I'm interested in joining, I live in Japan so time zone should be fine. But I'm wondering if you guys will move on to Splatoon 2?
I've pre-ordered splatoon 2 and switch and I'm SO excited!! My kids keep telling me their wii u "not all yours" for some reason and I've to try and go a full week without playing

kerberdox

Inkling
NNID
Kerberdox
Name you want us to call you by:Most just call me Kerber or Kerbie
NNID: kerberdox
Current Rank and Level: I do not have a current rank or level. I have played on and off. Just getting back into the fold. Looking for other folks to play with. I do plan to go for ranked matches in Splatoon 2.
Main Weapon: I find that I switch weapons a lot in games. So Flexible once I get back into the groove and practice.

If you have any questions for me, please let me know. =)

Ibusama

Inkster Jr.
I've pre-ordered splatoon 2 and switch and I'm SO excited!! My kids keep telling me their wii u "not all yours" for some reason and I've to try and go a full week without playing
I'm excited too!! I actually don't know what to do with myself right now lol. Let's play together when the game comes out! I'm gonna share my info in the next post.

Ibusama

Inkster Jr.
Name: ibusama
NNID: ibusama
Current Rank and Level: my rank in Splatoon 1 is A+ but I feel like I'm an A, but who knows what's my rank gonna be for Splatoon 2, they changed the system a bit so I can't say
Main Weapon: Chargers and squiffers

geso kara

Inkster Jr.
Oh my, so many replies. I'm really bad at keeping up with squidboards. I'll send everyone an invite. Our group is fully equipped with our switches and waiting with anticipation for Splatoon 2 to come out. Some of us are still playing the original game on a regular basis.

CHuG

Inkling
NNID
SW711079661515
Will be playing splatoon 2 on the switch. Brand new to splatoon so will be experimenting for a bit. starting off casual and move into competitive if time allows to.

Name you want us to call you by: CHuG
NNID: CHuG
Current Rank and Level: Non existent
Main Weapon: Leaning towards Charger types or Dualies, but need to play more to find my style

SparkyMarky

Inkling
NNID
SW-0467-5457-620
Name you want us to call you by: Sparky
NNID: sparkymarky82
I'm just looking to play casually and be able to team up with people and have a chat, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom