• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Day Old Sushi - Group for older players (30 and over)

panduh

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4912-2567-7499
Would love to join please :)

Name you want us to call you by: Panda
Rank and Level: lvl 96, S+0 in all modes - don't feel ready to venture in there yet.
Main Weapon: N-zaps, dualies or .52 gal/gal deco

MiSATiNE

Inkling
NNID
misatine
Switch Friend Code
SW-5332-5988-5690
Hi! Looking for more people to play with. :)

Name you want us to call you by: misatine
Rank and Level (optional): S+ 0-3
Main Weapon (optional): Splattershot Pro

SquidSlink

Inkling
NNID
slinkish
Switch Friend Code
SW-2785-2656-4786
Name: SquidSlink
Rank and Level (optional): A- to S
Main Weapon (optional): rapid blaster pro, NZap, Splattershot Pro

Solo player looking for others to play with!

I <3 tacos

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6733-7753-9983
Looking for others to play with!
Name you want us to call you by: Taco
Rank and Level (optional): C - B but I haven't played competitive too much yet. Level 26
Main Weapon (optional): Sploosh O Matic, Krak On Roller, Splattershot Pro, Dual Squelchers

TehTriforce

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7336-9785-6492
I am looking to have some fun. Grizzco, Turf Wars and Ranked battle are all on the menu. I have only been playing this game for a little over a week now, but I have put in like 40 hours. I love the competitiveness and speed of the game. I am hoping to become a better player and possibly try to push some serious ranked gameplay. I am willing to learn.

Name you want us to call you by: Triforce

Rank and Level (optional): Level 19. I have only dabbled in a few games of ranked Rainmaker.

Main Weapon (optional): Right now, I am digging the Custom Splattershot Jr. I also enjoy the Aerospray MG. I am still average with Snipers, Blasters etc.

JoJockAmo

Inkling
NNID
JoJockAmo
Switch Friend Code
SW-3687-8464-1499
Looking to join & group up
14, A & B Mix
JoJockAmo (Joe-Jock-Uh-Mo)

coyote

Inkling
Hey all,

I’m looking for a server to hang out, splat casually, and play on a team from time to time (would love to learn more about team play). Thanks!

Name you want us to call you by: gHO5t
NNID: —

WikiDreamer

Inkling
NNID
Wikid
WUUUUUUUUT?! Not only is it a grown squids only club, it's for 30 plus?! *quiet squee* So...*ahem*

NNID: WikiDreamer
Name you want us to call you by: Wikid, Wiki
Rank and Level:
Lvl: 64
Ranks: S+3 SZ, S+4 TC, S+3 RM, S+1 CB
Main Weapon: I fell in LOVE with the dualies since their announcement for the Switch, but I prefer to Dapple in vanilla (Suction Bomb Rush FTW!)

I'm a vet player from the Splatoon 1 (my first day one blind game purchase I made in YEARS and haven't regretted it since ^-^) who used to main the 'nilla SplashOMatic (again Suction Bomb Rush >w<). My fave Ranked mode is RM, my most hated boss Salmonid is about the same as everyone else's (F%$^# FLYFISH! >.</ ) I'm super competitive whenever I play, but more than anything, I love having fun with this game and the community that's grown from it. I follow a few SplatTubers whom I adore for their hilarious content (GG Gabriel Gaming, OctoBoy to name a few) and I try (keyword TRY) to keep up with the pro circuit. Tried for the first Splatoon Invitational with a last-minute makeshift team (DyeHard) and got royally HANDED by who became the winning team, DeadBeat. Overall, I'm just a mature SquidKid who likes to splat it up with the rest and the best of 'em. Hit me up and let's ink it up together! ^o^/ #CryoftheSquid

Jadie

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-0561-7012-2351
I'd like to join
Name: Jadie
Level: *21
Ranks: RM: X CB: S+8 SZ: S+1 TC:S+1

D

Deleted Member

Wanted this post deleted but not sure how to. Just ended up editting it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Queencatmim

Inkling
NNID
QCMim21
Switch Friend Code
SW-8034-5134-9627
Name:Queeny
NNID:QCMim21

im looking for friends to play online with

isabelnotcute

Inkling
NNID
Isabelnotcute
Switch Friend Code
SW-6977-9645-3866

Originally banded together through Reddit since 2015, Day Old Sushi (DOS) is a group of older players ranging from just close to 30 years old all the way up past 40. We are open to all new members and have both casual and competitive players to suit all of your needs.

We mostly invade each others’ Turf Wars, play squads and participate in Private Battles with and against each other. We sometimes have themed Private Battles for fun as well. We have participated in LUTI Krakon Division for 4 seasons and had two seasons of our very own mini league.

Our main method of communication is Discord. We use voice chat for competitive play and also for fun during our Private Battles.

Requirements
Age: Must at least be close to 30 years old. ;) You’ll understand this once you’re our age.

All ranks and levels are welcome. We have players at every rank imaginable all the way up to S+.

Attitude: Must not disrupt our group harmony with racist and/or otherwise insensitive/inappropriate comments and jokes. Basically, just don't be an ***.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXH8lyuZSv8lY9byJ5Moa4w
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuVnhjAn0uEZxVV8sgpnOcg

If you are interested in joining please provide the following information.

Name you want us to call you by:
Main Weapon (optional):
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello, I am interested in join your team.

Name: Isabel
Rank and level: all above A-, my splazone used to be S+, but lately I got a new job, so short of practice and ranked down to A+, Level is around 64
Main Weapon: Depends on which level and which map, these days I am very into Sploosh. Also like to use Clash Blaster and Bloblobber.

Hope I can join your team!

Isabel

Paipai

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3102-8165-8824
Name you want us to call you by: Paipai (Sweden GMT+2 )
Rank and Level (optional):
Main Weapon (optional): Sploosh and custom Dualies

Hope there still room. Looking fro

Pupu

Inkling
NNID
Pupu
Switch Friend Code
SW-5561-4786-1019
Name you want us to call you by: Pupu
Rank and Level (optional): usually somewhere near A+, highest ever was S+1
Main Weapon (optional): Neo Splash-o-matic, Bloblobber Deco, or Kensa .52 Gal

Stinky-Inky

Inkling
Are you still an active group? I would like to join a team and try out some more competitive play.
I have been playing casually with my family since splatoon 2 came out, but just started to play ranked. And play most nights after the kids go to sleep.
Name StinkyInky
Age 47
Rank just reached quad A-
Mostly play Nzap and 52gal but I don’t think I am settled on the right weapon for my play style

Lackrocket

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Chawlsak
Switch Friend Code
SW-8367-5507-0209
Hey there!! I am very interested in this group. Looking for casuals to play with and maybe even compete with. Hoping you folks are still active!

Name you want us to call you by: Chawls

Rank and Level (optional): I reached X Rank in a rainmaker mode inS2. It will always be my favorite mode to play followed by splatzones.
Do we think the X rank lose will return in Splatoon 3??

Main Weapon (optional): Been playing since splatoon 1 where I fell in love with the .52 gal deco. I will forever cherish my beloved seeker may they RIP.
I used the n-zap in Splatoon 2. Maybe ink Armor also RIP.

Currently using the .52 gal over in Splatsville but have been practicing the heavy splatling

Overvo1d

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2309-9912-9204
This sounds what I'm looking for. A bit more info here than requested but it's just a copy paste so may as well include it all:

IGN: 0SCTOP1

Looking For: team that plays to win, improve and be competitive while also chill people having fun. Would prefer to hang out in servers and form ad-hoc teams to play with whoever is there but I can schedule timeslots for practising and planned matches etc. It's early into my Splatoon playing (played since S3 launch) so looking for a team to grow in and learn from while I practice.

Role: Skirmisher/flexible

Weapons: Squeezer, Splash, double bomb Jr., play a mean .52 for a team comp but I prefer these others over it

Rank: N/A as yet as I've only started grinding rank properly recently so it's still rising, have mainly hammered TW since release to get L30 and some good suits for my weapons, I will update this as I go and it settles somewhere

Callouts: English

Timezones: GMT

Availability: Pretty flexible all week -- have a day job and play concerts so it varies but I can schedule stuff in

Experience: Picked up Splatoon with 3, played in competitive clans in a lot of PvP MMOs over the years and some top 200 play in Guild Wars -- when I play a game I grind the technical stuff from the gate and keep pushing on that stuff

Bonus: career musician/composer so I can make custom music for the team :D

Phat Earth

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1621-6251-0250
This sounds exactly like what I'm looking for!

Name you want us to call you by: Matt
IGN: Phat Earth
Main Weapons: All manner of shooters, buckets, brushes, blasters, & splatlings with a pocket charger. My current favorites in Splat 3 are Range Blaster & Inkbrush.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom