• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Describe the Avatar Above You

Rustic

Inkling Commander
They got a bag, that's all I'm seeing. Because I'm deciding whether it's a drawstring bag, which is crap for carrying heavy objects mind you, or an actual bag.

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
An inkling look pretty content for countless reasons; one of them could potentially be that just she finished a really delicious healthy meal.
But then again she could just be happy that her team won the latest splat war in obtaining turf with their ink-- the main objective of the game itself. This is her way in saying "Hey, good going guys!"

Yes. I like that intention..

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Mienshao and Mienfoo.

They seem to be glaring at an offscreen person/pokemango as if they had picked the wrong 'Foos' to mess with. They 'Shao' get to fighting in a minute.

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Mienshao and Mienfoo.

They seem to be glaring at an offscreen person/pokemango as if they had picked the wrong 'Foos' to mess with. They 'Shao' get to fighting in a minute.
You sir. You are incredible.
--------------------------------------

Chaos_Knight holding his octoshot proudly while having a smug on his face; slightly giving that "Heh, you think you can take me on!?" impression just from the expression alone, but then the opponents realize his confidence matches his skill. A bit confident there, aren'tcha?

Rustic

Inkling Commander
I can't quite describe it, but this gif here will get it spot-on for me.
And yes, you are right on one front but wrong on the other.
The photo is of Lord Shaxx, the Crucible Handler from Destiny. A semi-successful game that lived off of hype. Shaxx is basically the PvP vendor and the person who manages it all. Like Judd, but much more vocally and more cruel to the players. If I remember correctly, one of the Crucible armor pieces had as a description:
"Sometimes when Shaxx tells us to group up and stick together. I feel like he enjoys watching us get blown up by grenades."
Which is true! Lots of the grenades in that game are highly dangerous, more so than Splatoons. Especially with certain exotic armor pieces, like the Warlock gauntlets the 'Nothing Manacles'. Which activates seeking on Scatter Grenades, making them home in onto hostile players and NPCs. Rather than just spread out in a circle, blowing up anything caught inside of the already large blast radius.

I feel... as though I talked about this too much.

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Hey look! It's back; the Avatar I also once had trouble figuring out its origins.

Dang, you went all out on that description!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom