• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Describe the Avatar Above You

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
They're wearing a bracelet that's holding their wrists together, they can hold each other's hand forever but now have no way of hugging.

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
One of the pokemon that I actually see a lot uh... Lapras! I actually know that one even if I don't play the games.

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
A pretty happy Lapras underwater. I'd say it's using dive, and somehow managed to take a selfie underwater.

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
An inkling holding a sniper, ready to sniper anyone who dares invade his turf; and has the smug to back it up.
Took a while, actually, but I'm also noticing a symbol in the back. I cannot make out what it is though..

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
An inkling with a design under the eyes that almost makes them look like a robot.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
A Pokemon trainer casting a sideways glance at whatever is being her whilst striking a pose to look thoughtful but cheerful. She appears to be donning a blue button-up over a white blouse that has an unkempt collar that gives the impression she just doesn't care. She keeps her hair in a possible ponytail, but in this angle it also appears to be dual ponytails. She also has dual pink flower bracelets on her left arm, which are nicely contrasting her baby blue sweater.

Akamia

Inkling
NNID
TurnaboutAkamia
A Titan-class Guardian claiming to be the Crucible.

A boast, to be sure, but considering I suck at Destiny, I probably wouldn't be able to challenge that. :p

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
An inkling winking at her teammates potentially during a game of Turf War, after splatting an enemy, and got rewarded with a "BOOYAH!".
Now they have each other's back and form an unstoppable team that not even Cap'n Cuttlefish can stop.

I'm sensing new history.

A Pokemon trainer casting a sideways glance at whatever is being her whilst striking a pose to look thoughtful but cheerful. She appears to be donning a blue button-up over a white blouse that has an unkempt collar that gives the impression she just doesn't care. She keeps her hair in a possible ponytail, but in this angle it also appears to be dual ponytails. She also has dual pink flower bracelets on her left arm, which are nicely contrasting her baby blue sweater.
You're unstoppable.
You dominate this thread.

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
I recognize all the Pokémon except the one in the top left. I think the top one is rotom but it doesn't really look like him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom