• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Describe the Avatar Above You

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
An impressive themed collection of avatars (and signatures) being rotated. And dumb hair-hat.

TeaBee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
BuzzyTeaBee
The face that has seen things (I'm getting a since of deja vu).

empieflower

Senior Squid
NNID
empieflower
Switch Friend Code
SW-4855-9837-7775
An Inkling listening to his tunes, but had to be bothered to pose for a pic.

Akamia

Inkling
NNID
TurnaboutAkamia
I feel like I should know where that character came from, but unfortunately, I do not.

empieflower

Senior Squid
NNID
empieflower
Switch Friend Code
SW-4855-9837-7775
I feel like I should know where that character came from, but unfortunately, I do not.
She's Filia from Skullgirls, a pretty awesome 2D fighting game. Check it out if you have the chance. :)

I don't know much about Zero, and someone already used the WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOR joke, soooo...

DANGEKI

DANGEKI

DANGEKI

i think that's what he says with his projectile in UMVC3, right? idk lol

Akamia

Inkling
NNID
TurnaboutAkamia
She's Filia from Skullgirls, a pretty awesome 2D fighting game. Check it out if you have the chance. :)

I don't know much about Zero, and someone already used the WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOR joke, soooo...

DANGEKI

DANGEKI

DANGEKI

i think that's what he says with his projectile in UMVC3, right? idk lol
Very close. He's actually shouting "Hadangeki". It's the name of a move he learns in Mega Man X7.

And I definitely will. I knew I recognized the art style. :p

Last edited:

Akamia

Inkling
NNID
TurnaboutAkamia
It's that guy from that one episode of Spongebob Squarepants. I don't remember if he was given a name.

And yeah, it's Zero. Specifically, it's Zero as he appeared in the Mega Man Zero games. Takes place about a century after the end of the Mega Man X games. Everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked Mega Man X disappeared.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom