Describe the Avatar Above You

Joasa

Depressed Squid
A very cute squid who posted as I was typing a response.

Back where I came from we had a name for that.

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
That's a sniper from one of the two shooter games with online multiplayer that I enjoy playing. Actually, I think I'd also like Overwatch, but I don't currently own it.

Cdr. Sigma Skye

Inkling Representative for The Order and Sirius
A rather determined Flygon. Do you know how hard it is to evolve one from it's start as a Trapinch? But it's well worth having one for a Dragon-type.

ThatOneGuy

Inkling Commander
NNID
BattadaBeast
A fellow sniper from another realm. He's kinda cheeky tho, because he can't no-scope, but any snipah is welcome in my fam. :)

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
My other favorite dragon Pokémon (Altaria) has one, though.

That's the final evolution of the starter that I'll use when I get the game for Christmas.

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The Great Zapfish. It's really cozy here!
NNID
chaser1234
My other favorite dragon Pokémon (Altaria) has one, though.

That's the final evolution of the starter that I'll use when I get the game for Christmas.
Aw thanks! I'll be amazing just you wait. Literally. Just use me the entire time, explore every place you can until they tell you you can't, and level me up when it looks like I gain 100+ more exp after a wild encounter. It should take at most 10 minutes, and with the exp share and other Pokémon in your Party will still be higher than any other Pokémon for the next 2-5 cities.
The reason I say 2 to 5 cities is because wild Pokémon and trainers stay at the late tens and early to mid twenties level Pokemon for a good while.
I mean, the Elite Four is at 50-55 or lower or something like that. I think this is the lowest level they've been. Watch out for some of the totem Pokemon though. At least 2 will give you a hard time with the right heling Pokémon by their side.

Joasa

Depressed Squid
It's the Pokémon that helped me beat the Elite 4 and the temporary champion. I had a really hard time with Acerola and Kuiki took our my whole team multiple times. If it weren't for the max revived I had accumulated it would have been a total curb stomp.

Is it bad that I feel guilty and not like the true Alola champion since I won solely with healing items?

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
A contemplative Inkling

No, I don't think so

I mean, I beat the Final Boss of Dream Team mainly with the Time Stop and turn Reverse effects (and lotsa Bro attacks)

SurrealSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
A fellow sniper from another realm. He's kinda cheeky tho, because he can't no-scope, but any snipah is welcome in my fam. :)
You actually can no-scope in Team Fortress 2, it just doesn't do as much damage and you cannot headshot. There is a sniper rifle that allows you to headshot without scoping in though.

Still looking fabulous. Pink would be better though.

ThatOneGuy

Inkling Commander
NNID
BattadaBeast
An inkling girl rocking 1 main quick super jump, ninja squid, and ink resistance. She probably uses something like a carbon roller.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom