Discussing the new Sizzle season kits

NumberOneAries

Octo With Jazz
Pronouns
They/Them
Switch Friend Code
SW-4468-2079-9300
The new bows have never worried, especially with the custom wellstring. Stamp is already my least favorite/most hated special, but putting it on a backline bow makes no sense 😭. They may as well have just given it zooka or ink strike since I feel like people are just gonna use it to chuck it for a free refill.

isaac4

Inkling Commander
The new bows have never worried, especially with the custom wellstring. Stamp is already my least favorite/most hated special, but putting it on a backline bow makes no sense 😭.
It looks like it'll play similar to something like an Explosher so I can get why they gave it Ultra Stamp (probably to protect itself when getting rushed) but the special is too weak to make it worth having.

Yeenom

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
He/They
NNID
YeenBeans
Switch Friend Code
SW-6746-0504-4799
It looks like it'll play similar to something like an Explosher so I can get why they gave it Ultra Stamp (probably to protect itself when getting rushed) but the special is too weak to make it worth having.
While it 100% should have gotten Kraken instead of US, it can probably make use of throwing it. It's basically a super Burst Bomb with a free ink refill. US is one of only specials you can get rid of right after activation so I can see some Splatoon 1 Echolocater cheese with it. Just bully one specific part of the map, activate US, immediately throw it into the air or a wall and then repeat the spam.

Last edited:

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
While it 100% should have gotten Kraken instead of US, it can probably make use of throwing it. It's basically a super Burst Bomb with a free ink refill. US is the only special you can get rid of right after activation so I can see some Splatoon 1 Echolocater cheese with it. Just bully one specific part of the map, activate US, immediately throw it into the air or a wall and then repeat the spam.
or not be a spammer and make every one mad, just use it normal and act like a good normal squid/octopus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom