TheBearProphet

Inkling
Pronouns
He/Him
NNID
BearProfit
Switch Friend Code
SW-3580-6675-6119
Have they always done two kit confirmations a day when teasing the season? For some reason I thought they had only done 1/day previously. If they keep up this pace we will be out of kits to preview by the end of the week. Probably copium but maybe that means there will be something we haven’t seen yet in another trailer/teaser later this month?

Flango

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
He/him
Have they always done two kit confirmations a day when teasing the season? For some reason I thought they had only done 1/day previously. If they keep up this pace we will be out of kits to preview by the end of the week. Probably copium but maybe that means there will be something we haven’t seen yet in another trailer/teaser later this month?
I agree that it seems odd, although I think there’s a post on the stage for Friday, but that still leaves a full week.

isaac4

Inkling Commander
I honestly forgot if they did two kit reveals at a time but I don't think they did. If that's the case then maybe they're doing that because they revealed both of the new main weapon kits at the same time and now they're just trying to keep it consistent. Either way, I doubt they have anything else to show besides the new map.

Grushi

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-1492-1491-3432
I can confirm they did do two kits per day in the previous seasons. This isn't unusual, but it's odd that they're running out of announcements so fast

TheBearProphet

Inkling
Pronouns
He/Him
NNID
BearProfit
Switch Friend Code
SW-3580-6675-6119
Now that I think about it, Thermal Ink with the new hydra might be another good way to make screen work, although it does cut into how much run speed you can fit.

vitellary

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/them
iirc hydra's sub line was 60% so i think it's like nearly guaranteed to be ink mine cuz that would synergize well enough with both screen and the main weapon i think

OnePotWonder

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
iirc hydra's sub line was 60% so i think it's like nearly guaranteed to be ink mine cuz that would synergize well enough with both screen and the main weapon i think
It's also a returning sub, and CRB has made it pretty clear that Nintendo cares more about referencing past kits than avoiding giving multiple weapons of the same class the same sub weapons.

QuagSass

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-6661-0032
What would you want on Hydra that could work well with Screen?
saw people mention Point Sensor and Ink Mines and all I can say is *LOUD INCORRECT BUZZER*
Mines are great, don't get me wrong, and the perfect sub for Hydra if it were any other special. But paired with Screen, it makes for a very defensive kit that leaves Hydra struggling in retake. I wont deny that Mines have a chance, but I am still a believer in the BPN-CHydra swap. Instead of swapping whole kits though, they swapped subs.
CHydra is getting Beakon. It would synergise well with the main, and give it mobility to use alongside Screen. Mobility as in long-term mobility and not burst paint.
I realise that the trailer showed 60% sub, but I can dream and boy am I dreaming.

Grushi

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-1492-1491-3432
Dousers got burst tristrike.
What even is this timeline this is insane
(And I'm sorry @QuagSass hydra got ink mines again)

Every season it feels like we get maybe one or two top tier kits for comp at best, but here we got what? 4??? Maybe 5 if bamboo goes crazy?

I'm super hype for these kits, I lowkey want to try all of them

sevenleaf

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
the new dousies kit might be the thing to convince me to finally try that weapon…

it always looked cool but it plays so differently, from what i’ve seen, than the dualies i’m used to, and the vanilla kit didn’t lure me in. but burst bomb on that thing?? i might have to check that out

Aiko.Octo

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
she/her
I'm going to try everything anyway because every new season I tunnel into one-starring all the new kits before I do anything else, but burst strike dousers have my sincere interest. I'm excited :D

QuagSass

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-6661-0032
My conspiracy nooooooo! 😔

Sigh, well at least mines are still a banger sub on hydra. Literally the dream sub in any other situation.
Also I forgot to mention it earlier, but if you really think about it, nEdit kit is basically crab/crab. In a way it also feels like it alludes to S1 vHydra, but that might just be my crazy talking

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom