• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Do you guys punish people who super jump?

Do you punish Super Jumpers

• Yes

Votes: 38 88.4%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Haven't tried it yet

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Elbandi

Inkling
NNID
Elbandi
Sometimes, however, You can use your self to be a huge distraction when superjumping in.
well as a roller you can even use the superjump as bait because there is a decent chance you can splat the camper with a fling of the roller

but thats all part of the strategy, if you know what you do and you do it right then good but many just jump to the person closest to enemy ink to get quickly back in and don't think about consequences

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Yes, if I splatted someone to control an area the last thing I want is another person coming to fight.

Aura

Infiltrator
Folks Squid Jumping blindly deserve to be punished, in my opinion. :bubbler:

You shouldn't rely on SJing as an alternative method of traveling anyways. Most of the time, you should swim-run it. It's safer, and you're not opening yourself as a clay pigeon. There's an ability however that makes SJing much safer. Don't remember the name of it though. I haven't played in awhile, you see. ^^;

Reactions: Lyn

SpYd3R

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Spyd3rx
I always splatter the superjumpers, people will learn eventually, but for my sake i hope not!

Reactions: Lyn

subata

Full Squid
NNID
cyradius
always do it. tend to go where i think their back will be facing though so i can kill them without them killing me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom