• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

(EDPP) Elbow Drops And Peanut Pops Recruitment Page

ABD_0_0

Inkling
NNID
jiyuu_kira
Recruitment Status: Open

The Ancient Order Of Elbow Drops And Peanut Pops is currently looking for new inklings that are looking for a competitive clan to join.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Background Info:
Surprisingly we were a group of random people put together by fate to make this clan but our chemistry together is Excellent.
Our ages range from 17-24
We are looking for new recruits because we are looking for some new and competitive squids who want to chill and claim turf together.
Our clan is not only for splatoon but into a bunch of other games like Pokemon, Smash Bros, and even the Monster Hunters Franchise.
We love to play any games that catch our interest so you may see us in a lot of different games.
All of us have a lot of different job fields which range from teacher, Paramedic, to an entomologist. With that said we cant get on everyday like we use to but we get on majority of the week to have practice time and to just hang out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Team Leader:

MrChillax (EDPP|Chill) :echolocator:
===============================
@MrChillax

Admins:

MookMook24 (EDPP|Steve) :bubbler:
@Mookmook24

Kid Ink (EDPP|Kid)
@KiD InK

HappyMeli (EDPP|Meli) :kraken:
@Happy Meli

Yoshira (EDPP|Yoshi) :inkzooka:

Other Awesome Members:

Avery (EDPP|Avery) :inkstrike:
@arog120

Kildud3 (EDPP|Kildu) :killerwail:
@SquidDud3

Hesoca (EDPP|Hes) :kraken:
@Hesoca

Arctic (EDPP|Arc) :bubbler:
@Arctic

Pikachu (EDPP|Pika) :bombrushseeker:
@Bry103

Peebins (EDPP|Peebs) :bombrushsuctionbomb:
================================
@Peebins

Roxy (EDPP|Roxy)
@くコ:彡 - ROXY

Deion (EDPP|Deion) :bubbler:

Things we are looking for:

I Cant emphasize this enough but i don't tolerate rudeness within the clan unless you are joking around than its fine because we like to do that with one another but if you are down right rude to someone else than that's an automatic termination from the group.
We are mainly looking for someone who mains with a charger but its ok if you don't.
We are looking for people who can use multiple weapons but it will be okay if you main only one weapon.
We are mainly looking for people A- and above but we will give everyone at any rank a chance because its fair and we like to judge people more by their skill than their rank.
(Reason behind this is so we give people an equal chance to show their skills)
We are looking for people who are mature but can still be a chill person overall. :cool:
We are also looking to make an EU team as well.
Also you must have a form of communication so you can be kept updated on future stuff we are working on.
We also from time to time do some cursing so if you dont like cursing from time to tims than this clan isn't for you.
All the things we are looking for will be in the application.
We hope to see new people join our Ancient Order In Splatoon.

Some Other important things:

Also some things you need to do if you get accepted: add the EDPP| tag to the front of your ign name.
Also if you have another squad that you play with for fun that is fine but if you are apart of another clan you cannot apply.
All in all be respectful to one another and to other Squads/Clans.
If you do get accepted you will be put on a one week probation period so please don't take this likely because if you are being rude or we see you are not really fitted for us than you will be terminated from the group.
Our practice times are put in the skype chat so if you join you wil be able to find out when we practice and join in.
Scrimmage
happens whenever we find another clan to scrimmage with.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Twitter: https://twitter.com/OfficialEDPP
Squidboards Group Page: http://squidboards.com/groups/elbow-drops-and-peanut-pops.347/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have any questions feel free to message me on here or on skype.
You can also message one of my admins on here as well or on their skype.
Leader Skype:
Chill: clow_n :clothes_msn:
Admins Skype:
Meli:
Happiestmeli :clothes_shirt008:
Steve: mookmook24 :clothes_vest002:
Yoshira: yoshifan1995 :clothes_amb002:

(All of our past and present members)

Do you have what it takes to join up with a group of awesome inklings?

Thanks for viewing and have a nice day. :)
I would like totry

MrChillax

Inkling General
NNID
ChillaxToTheMax
Update: Due to some discharges. We are now looking for about 2-4 new people to join our competitive group. Mostly we are looking for mid range to long ramge players. But like i said in the Original post we will give everyone who puts in an application a chance to tryout. Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

MrChillax

Inkling General
NNID
ChillaxToTheMax
Update: We are currently about 12-13 strong and we are looking for maybe 1-2 more people. Everything is the same on the original post.

Grand E

Pro Squid
NNID
Zoroan
Hmm could I join? I'm a great Aggressive player in the Game with a Max Rank and ONLY care for Kills in the field

My mine weapon is the Jr. Shot or Hero/Octo Rep.

I guest I'll make an application then ...

Splatoon923

Inkling
NNID
Chocolate_923

The Ancient Order Of Elbow Drops And Peanut Pops is currently looking for new inklings that are looking for a competitive clan to join.
Background Info:
Surprisingly we were a group of random people put together by fate to make this clan but our chemistry together is Excellent.
We are looking for new recruits because we are looking for some new and competitive squids who want to chill and claim turf together.
Our clan is not only for splatoon but into a bunch of other games like Pokemon, Smash Bros, and even the Monster Hunters Franchise.
We love to play any games that catch our interest so you may see us in a lot of different games.
All of us have a lot of different job fields which range from teacher, Paramedic, to an entomologist. With that said we cant get on everyday like we use to but we get on majority of the week to have practice time and to just hang out.

Team Leader:

@MrChillax

Admins:

@Mookmook24

Kid Ink (EDPP|Kid)
@KiD InK

@Happy Meli

@arog120

Other Awesome Members:

@Hesoca

@Arctic

@Peebins

Roxy (EDPP|Roxy)

I Cant emphasize this enough but i don't tolerate rudeness within the clan unless you are joking around than its fine because we like to do that with one another but if you are down right rude to someone else than that's an automatic termination from the group.
We are mainly looking for someone who mains with a charger but its ok if you don't.
We are looking for people who can use multiple weapons but it will be okay if you main only one weapon.
We are looking for members who are at least 15 years of age or older.
We are mainly looking for people A- and above but we will give everyone at any rank a chance because its fair and we like to judge people more by their skill than their rank.
We are looking for people who are mature but can still be a chill person overall. :cool:
Also you must have a form of communication so you can be kept updated on future stuff we are working on.
We also from time to time do some cursing so if you dont like cursing from time to tims than this clan isn't for you.

Also some things you need to do if you get accepted: add the EDPP| tag to the front of your ign name.
Also if you have another squad that you play with for fun that is fine but if you are apart of another clan you cannot apply.
If you do get accepted you will be put on a one week probation period so please don't take this likely because if you are being rude or we see you are not really fitted for us than you will be terminated from the group.
Our practice times are put in the skype chat so if you join you wil be able to find out when we practice and join in.
Scrimmage
Squidboards Group Page: http://squidboards.com/groups/elbow-drops-and-peanut-pops.347/
Leader Skype:
Admins Skype:
Meli:

Thanks for viewing and have a nice day.

Webster

Inkling
NNID
willman123
This sounds like the perfect clan for me but I'm only 14 if that's a problem that fine but I would still like to try.

AidanC97

Senior Squid
NNID
aidancalhoun
Hey. Sent in a app. Now about the activity. The day I'm posting this im on my mom's week, meaning im able to play splatoon until Sunday, where I go to my dad's, who doesn't have Splatoon, and thyen the following sunday I go back and so on and so forth. I'm very active on the chats though so that part doesn't change. I'm not the best at ranked, but I am decent at Turf wars

AidanC97

Last edited:

MrChillax

Inkling General
NNID
ChillaxToTheMax
This is an update: We are currently closing our apps for now until we update everything within our group and our recruitment page. So for everyone who sent in an app we wish you send in a new app once we open up the apps again. We look forward to recruiting some new squids to join the family.

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
So, I know I sort of left you hanging in the past, but that was back when I had just started and wasn't entirely sure about joining a squad. Now that I have the Hydra, and gear for my ELiter and Dynamo I feel I'm better fit to join up. Would you like for me to resend my application or should I be good? Everything has stayed the same, but I know it's been some time since I last applied.

MrChillax

Inkling General
NNID
ChillaxToTheMax
We need everyone to resend apps because the old ones are gone now

MrChillax

Inkling General
NNID
ChillaxToTheMax
The new application sheet has been updated and the new sheet is link under application form. Sorry to all of those who sent in applications before and didnt get a response from us yet, ive been busy handling personal business and i havent been able to look at any new applications. Now i should be able to read and give tryouts now that i handleed what i had to do. Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

NNID
Mikhail177

Background Info:

Team Leader:

@MrChillax

Admins:

@Mookmook24

Kid Ink (EDPP|Kid)
@KiD InK

@Happy Meli

@arog120

Other Awesome Members:

@Hesoca

@Arctic

@Peebins

Roxy (EDPP|Roxy)

We are looking for members who are at least 15 years of age or older.

Scrimmage
Leader Skype:
Admins Skype:
Meli:

Thanks for viewing and have a nice day. :)[/spoiler]

NNID
Mikhail177
Hello there! I am Pasta Pika, also known as Flowey. I have looked over your team requirements, and I believe I would be fit to join your squad! First off, I am only 14 compared to your 17-24 age requirements, although I believe I can still be mature enough to join your squad. I mainly use the splattershot jr. and heavy splatling deco. I am striving to become a S+ because I am only a S. I would be super excited if I would be accepted. I have tried to play competitive Splatoon before, and I really feel comftorable with your standards. I really have been interested in joining and I hope you can consider. Even though I'm only in high school I still play everyday and Im always ready for a match. I live in the United States and Im in the eastern coast. Again, I really believe that I would be capable enough to participate in your squad. I would be so appreciative and happy if I was accepted. I feel as though I could have lots of fun with you guys and will be able to advance my skill in Splatoon. I hope you can take me into consideration. Thank you for your time.

-Pasta Pika (Flowey The Flower)

NNID: Mikhail777

Side Note, I also play competitive smash bros and pokemon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom