• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

(EDPP) Elbow Drops And Peanut Pops Recruitment Page

Lele

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Deathgasus
Sorry but can I tryout for this squad even if I'm still 12? I'm an S class competitive player and am mature.

MrChillax

Inkling General
NNID
ChillaxToTheMax
Update: we are currently looking for some new squids that wanna join up with us. We are gonna recruit 2-3 new people who are willing to help the group grow but are also looking to enhance their skills with a team and solo. All the info for the group is still the same and the application link has been updated. We look forward to seeing new people apply and we hope to find some new squids to join the family. Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

MrChillax

Inkling General
NNID
ChillaxToTheMax
Update: We are currently looking for some new sniper mains to add to our roster of players. If you dont main a sniper of any sort than dont be afraid to send an app because we will take in account people who dont main a sniper but play well with other weapons. We have no set amount of people to recruit so we may recruit 2 or maybe even 6 depending on what we see. All the info in the original post is up to date. Thanks for reading and have a nice day.
(Side note: To those who sent in an app before and haven't heard a response from you im sorry but something happened to the original response sheet so i had to make a new response sheet. I should be able now to get to all the applications now.)

skorbortor

Inkling
NNID
skorbortor
I clicked the link for the application and it said bad request! I hope I can still apply!

MrChillax

Inkling General
NNID
ChillaxToTheMax
Sorry but the old link for the application page got corrupted so now everything should be fine now and the link has been updated. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom