• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Enemy Inklings in Side Order?

Cephalobro

So with a new trailer plus a poster for Side Order, there's something interesting at the top part of the poster:
1706109184266.png

This could be one of two things: Either Agent 4 is the antagonist or these could be enemy Inklings, something we have never seen in Splatoon before. Maybe it could be both, after all, every story mode did have an Inkling-based enemy to fight at some point (although, all of them were Octolings, but still), but since Side Order has a completely different group of antagonist, it's clear that any type of enemy Octoling was simply not going to appear in the mode.

There is another possibility: Mechaling, a robotic version of Inklings and Octolings, artificial constructs with no emotions or feelings. We already have seen one Mechaling in the lobby (yes I know the copy machine thing probably has a different name, but I prefer to call it a Mechaling for obvious reasons), who says there can't be a whole army of them?

Madt123

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
NNID
xerneas
Switch Friend Code
SW-5046-3858-9981
this new trailer gives us so many new theorys, haha

what if we get a playable species that IS a mechaling?!?!

KrisSplatoon

Senior Squid
Pronouns
they/she
Switch Friend Code
SW-4981-4348-0990
That looks alot like Agent 4 hmmmm i wonder if they're going to make an appearance in Side Order

Hikarimoon

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Now that side order came out, we know that those things are actually parallel canon!
And agent 4 is not in side order BOOHOOHOOOOOO😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
agent 4 seems to (probably) be built into the main parallel canon bc of the hair style and voice clips. Just my guess though

Linneus

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Linneus
Switch Friend Code
SW-4891-1092-0917
But Parallel Canon's design is based on Agent 4, so... that's something! (it isn't anything)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom