Enemy Inklings in Side Order?

Cephalobro

So with a new trailer plus a poster for Side Order, there's something interesting at the top part of the poster:
1706109184266.png

This could be one of two things: Either Agent 4 is the antagonist or these could be enemy Inklings, something we have never seen in Splatoon before. Maybe it could be both, after all, every story mode did have an Inkling-based enemy to fight at some point (although, all of them were Octolings, but still), but since Side Order has a completely different group of antagonist, it's clear that any type of enemy Octoling was simply not going to appear in the mode.

There is another possibility: Mechaling, a robotic version of Inklings and Octolings, artificial constructs with no emotions or feelings. We already have seen one Mechaling in the lobby (yes I know the copy machine thing probably has a different name, but I prefer to call it a Mechaling for obvious reasons), who says there can't be a whole army of them?

Madt123

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
NNID
amacro
this new trailer gives us so many new theorys, haha

what if we get a playable species that IS a mechaling?!?!

KrisSplatoon

Senior Squid
Pronouns
they/she
Switch Friend Code
SW-4981-4348-0990
That looks alot like Agent 4 hmmmm i wonder if they're going to make an appearance in Side Order

Hikarimoon

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Now that side order came out, we know that those things are actually parallel canon!
And agent 4 is not in side order BOOHOOHOOOOOO😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
agent 4 seems to (probably) be built into the main parallel canon bc of the hair style and voice clips. Just my guess though

Linneus

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Linneus
Switch Friend Code
SW-4891-1092-0917
But Parallel Canon's design is based on Agent 4, so... that's something! (it isn't anything)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom