• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

EU/OC Splatfest - Dream Trip: World Tour or Space Adventure?

I am...

• joining Team World Tour!

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • joining Team Space Adventure!

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • undecided!

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
Lost but didn't feel too bad about it. Used 300,000 Coins' worth of Snails to level up any final pieces of gear I could find which I thought might suit one of my potential sets and had 8 Snails left. Spyke proceeded to give me a natural roll :head_hat001: in just two attempts, so I can consider this Splatfest a thorough success!

Cyan

Inkling Commander
Has anyone managed to find the top 100 for this Splatfest? I searched on both Nintendo UK and Europe's Twitters, and even went onto SplatoonUK's Facebook and couldn't find them, I tried searching for it on Google but nothing popped up. Did they forget or just not care about uploading it? This is the first time I've been in the top 100 (Team Space), and was wondering where my score of 1906 Space Power would have got me on the list, but it seems to not exist. A shame too, as I did like looking at it to see the scores and names.

LoremIp5um

Full Squid
NNID
LoremIp5um
Has anyone managed to find the top 100 for this Splatfest? I searched on both Nintendo UK and Europe's Twitters, and even went onto SplatoonUK's Facebook and couldn't find them, I tried searching for it on Google but nothing popped up. Did they forget or just not care about uploading it? This is the first time I've been in the top 100 (Team Space), and was wondering where my score of 1906 Space Power would have got me on the list, but it seems to not exist. A shame too, as I did like looking at it to see the scores and names.
Didn't I play against you once? I did terrible the entire Splatfest...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom