• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

European Splatfest Announced!

What do you think of pineapples on pizza?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Claus

Full Squid
NNID
Bluevisionist

Good Lord!

I'm dying of laughter right now! What do you guys think, and who are you voting for?

Personally, I gotta go with pineapple being DISGUSTING on Pizza, and I'm so glad Marie agrees with me.

Anyways, glad to see the quality of EU splatfests is as amazing as always!

Apparently the image may be broken for some, so here's an external link:

Last edited:

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Part of me desperately wanted both Squid Sisters refusing picking sides, finally being fed up with this ****, culminating with Marie cursing up a storm and leaving the set.

Alas, that didn't happen.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Also, I just realised this is completely in the wrong area! Please don't shoot me!

Could any mods move this area to regular discussion please? Once again, my bad!
No probs, done.

Sol64

The RNG God of /r/Splatoon
Wow, Nintendo hot on Pizza today.
And yeah, this is going to be 2nd time I convincingly choose Marie over Callie (since Eating and Sleeping). No way am I going to vote with Pinapples...

MelonBread

Inkster Jr.
NNID
MelonPann
i don't even know what to say
but ok
watch as they're going to be late for christmas splatfest as well

Heroine of Squids

Inkling Cadet
NNID
bellpendant
Lol, the themes keep getting more lame over there. XD Nintendo sure loves pizza lately. Not too sure how pineapple tastes on pizza, so I'm gonna have to say it tastes disgusting.

Coleo&Idea

Inkling Cadet
What a nice weird topic for a weird squiddo like me. Pineapples are nice on my pizza*. Now and then. And I'll be orange colour, sweet.

*I'd even put banana on a pizza.

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Another disappointing splatfest... About the splatfest theme titles, won't it be like ''disgusting fangirl'', ''disgusting fanboy''?
Wow, even the splatfest titles are insulting to the userbase. I'd probably pick delicious so i can become a delicious king.

At first i really thought it'd be something like Pineapple Pizza Hater Fanboy.

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
Wow Nintendo of europe. When you made that halloween splatfest theme (ghost vs zombies) i thought, "wow, you came up with a theme that's not only great, but also better than the west's, i wonder what other great splatfest's you'll have" and riding of the rails of that you made, this. i know splstfest is basically ginding for sea snail, but i mean come on, what the heck. atleast make something more creative like summer vs winter or something (you know that's not a bad splatfest idea).

RedML51

Senior Squid
NNID
RedML51
I wouldn't say it's delicious or disgusting. I'm much more ambivalent on the issue. =p

Still, I don't particularly like pineapples on pizza and I prefer to side with Marie whenever possible, so my choice would be clear (were I European).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom