Ex-LUTI Captain Looking for a New Team

Aristeia

Pro Squid
NNID
Sifo33
What's up, squiddos? Currently floating around in free agency, looking for a new group to play with. S-ranked player right now...trying to grind back up to S+ to boost my resume for you guys.

EDIT: I did it! Back in S+! For now....

My strengths lie in speed and my proficiency for the offensive meta of the comp scene. Hand me a Tentatek, Carbon, or .52 and I'll be happy. Workshopping long-range/alt-offense to bump my repertoire. I like pushing, I have pretty decent map awareness, I'm an absolutely shameless sharker. What I need most out of a team right now are people to calm me down and keep me fresh...in return, I'll be a chill new bro for you guys to hang with, and I can provide some not-too-shabby offense for you in a pinch.

I'm looking for a team that's willing to compete in scrims and tournaments, especially LUTI. I've been a part of all four seasons so far, and I have no intention of missing Season 5. I'm not demanding that I be placed on an excellent, top-tier team...but the group I play for should have a desire to play competitively.

Founded/ran my own team for over a year, but I'm more than capable of NOT being a backseat splatter. However, what I do bring to the table is professionalism and knowledge of how a team functions...so if you've got any dirty work you don't wanna do pertaining to your group, I'm your guy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom