• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Fashion Squids

cosmic

Inkling
I'm a big fan of splatoon 2 fashion. I always have to look fresh, and I always have to let someone know, because why shouldn't other squids know how fresh I look? And thanks to this recent update, we have 140 pieces of new gear, so 140 new possibilities for the freshest outfit!
This thread is for the Fashion Squids, so share your most fresh, fashionable outfit here, because we're dying to see them!

OFOTD #1/?
upload_2017-11-25_13-1-1.png

Head gear: Double Egg Shades Brand: Zekko
Clothing: Pullover Coat Brand: Toni Kensa
Shoes: Navy Emperrials Brand: Emperry
Freshness: MAXED

SAHSWAMPY

Semi-Pro Squid
I remember posting a thread just like this a while back XD, I also enjoy how customizable the inklings can be

my personal favourite combination that I've used for a while now that is for my Male Inkling is
Squidvader Cap (used to be Backwards Cap)
Grape Hoodie (used to be the Green Zip Hoodie (pls come back :<))
Neon Sea Slugs (no change)

I also have one for a Female Inkling
Annaki Beret
Black Inky Rider
White Seahorses

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
My squid is wearing the same set as yours, the only difference is the headgear. My squid uses the retro specs instead.

DJ Particle

Senior Squid
NNID
DJParticle
Switch Friend Code
SW-0728-9987-8856
I saw someone sporting the Designer Headphones and left wondering how she got them, considering they haven't been available in the Plaza or the app yet.

Flopps

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-3195-9273-4326
I saw someone sporting the Designer Headphones and left wondering how she got them, considering they haven't been available in the Plaza or the app yet.
Um... They're purchasable in the hat shop...

DJ Particle

Senior Squid
NNID
DJParticle
Switch Friend Code
SW-0728-9987-8856
How? I've never seen them listed. Is there a way to purchase items that don't show at the bottom of the screen?

Ulk

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Die-Ulk-Nudel
How? I've never seen them listed. Is there a way to purchase items that don't show at the bottom of the screen?
Everyone receives different items to purchase in the shop every day. What hasn't been released for you has been released for someone else out there. Like what has been released for you hasn't been released for someone else out there.

cosmic

Inkling
they also couldve ordered it from someone else who had it in their shop

Last edited:

cosmic

Inkling
My squid is wearing the same set as yours, the only difference is the headgear. My squid uses the retro specs instead.
ive seen that combination before, minus the shoes, which were arrow pullons. but ill admit, black is the only color i believe works with the pullover coat. im also in LOVE with the egg shades! i have so very little restraint to not wear them with all of my other outfits.,...,

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
ive seen that combination before, minus the shoes, which were arrow pullons. but ill admit, black is the only color i believe works with the pullover coat. im also in LOVE with the egg shades! i have so very little restraint to not wear them with all of my other outfits.,...,
Personally I really like black clothing, offline or in games, so I was very interested in the pullover coat the moment I saw it. I am really not fond of the shoes, though, but I haven't found any better alternatives yet.

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral

This coat thing isn't as fresh as the other, but it comes with Ink Saver (Main), so I am rolling with it for now.

Nerdbird

Pro Squid
I have to admit all of the above are pretty fresh!

My gear choises are (sadly) high influenced by the abilities attatched to them.....

Thats why I make good use of the SplatNet app to get the freshest-looking stuff with great abilities!

I like the new squidlife headphones too. A 3 star gear with :ability_inkrecovery:, Yes please.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
The Navy Striped LS is one of my favorite shirts, I've been building around it since the first game. It makes for a nice casual look with pretty much anything.

cosmic

Inkling
OFOTD #3/?
0B9F7BE7-CB73-479E-9D31-AE3451EE40F3.jpeg

Head gear: Sun Visor Brand: Tentatek
Clothing: Slipstream United Brand: Takoroka
Shoes: LE Soccer Shoes Brand: Takoroka
Freshness: Sporty!

This first started off as a joke of an outfit, but now I actully quite like it! I finally have a complete ensemble for my slipstream shirt!

Nerdbird

Pro Squid
Looking at that sporty inkling above...

I was wondering if anyone had used any of the sporty items in the game to mark out teams? I mean, a whole squi.. sorry squad with the same sporty gear would really create a great competative atmophere...

WAIT
(Huge ramble warning)
What if nintendo did the same thing as the OWL and coloured gear to symbolise which team they're from, and to tie up the clours of the team as well. (I realise that that is exactly what the hair colour of the inklings does, but it would still be cool, right?)

But in my haste to discuss competative splatoon 2 ideas, I forgot to say what my fresh squid wears...

Head: coloued shades :head_eye003: with main :ability_swimspeed:, and two :ability_specialsaver: and one:ability_inkrecovery:
Clothes: Birded jacket with:ability_runspeed:, two :ability_specialsaver: and again one:ability_inkrecovery:.
Shoes : black tentateck whatevers with :ability_specialcharge:, two :ability_inkrecovery:and one:ability_quickrespawn:

This set goes with my rapid blaster and so far has got me to A+/A+/S

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I don't really have amiibos so I can't take those kewl selfies. I made a quick montage with some looks I like for my squib. Nothing too fancy, lots of black, because black is best color (or lack of color, technically). Also, glasses :3

darktenpura

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-1816-5244-1416
So i picked some of my favorite combinations today. Special thanks to the hyperadorable squid model, ms. Woomy!
B0CB774A-7976-4E3C-AD65-34C340A0C19C.jpeg
C8B156B5-70F5-496A-B009-3A7B92F7C395.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom