Favorite emote

Vidknight

Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
Surprised there haven’t been a thread about this topic yet

simply put what is your favorite emote bonus points for an explanation.

I go first with mine shot caller this is more recent but I love the way my inkling just moves. The smooth spinning arm movement tied with the legs stepping back and forth, side to side. The jump in the air with both arms pointing to the air and of that wasn’t cool enough that absolute swagger of an end pose with my inkling pointing to the air while staring to the side.

this emote goes so hard and I wish I discovered it sooner

vitellary

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/them
i've used Strings Attached ever since i got it. it's such a fun idea and theming for an emote and it moves in a really unique way, and the final pose that you end on is a really fun, smug kinda look that i enjoy hehe

Neko :D

Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-3356-5161-8137
I like cuter emotes like Bashful Brag, just because it's almost like I'm saying, "Sorry, I didn't mean to win, but I did anyway!" But I couldn't decide just one, so my favorite two are MVPleased and Twirl Power. :D

Mp3

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Female
Spring loaded or landed it. I just think the endings are cute but also disrespectful (nyehehehh)

OnePotWonder

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
I’ve lately found myself attracted to Perfect Pirouette. It’s a joy to look down on my enemies in triumph after wiping the floor with them.

Note: When I say enemies, I don’t mean opponents; I mean shooter players.

Hokuto

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/he/ze
Switch Friend Code
SW-5561-7608-9695
There are too many good emotes for me to pick just one, so I'm going to rattle off a list.
Upper: Twirl Power or Robo Steppin'. The little Inkfish in the former looks so happy to be there. The latter is beautifully smooth.
Middle: Later Undulator or Shot Caller. The former has the right mix of playful and in your face. The latter... let me tell you, if you manage to pull off the complex set of motions that constitutes one Shot Caller in that short amount of time, you FULLY deserve the flex.
Lower: Easy Kneesy or Just Playing. Easy Kneesy channels that raw "YEAHHH! I DID IT! LET'S GOOOOOOO" energy perfectly. The Lowdown WISHES it could be Just Playing.

Don't let me start on the weapon emotes.

QuagSass

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-6661-0032
I've always preferred the ones where the weapon you're using is part of the animation. After all, the weapon is half the reason you won in the first place. Show it the love it deserves!

Anyways I like Reppin' Inkopolis best because I get to hug the splatling!
The ultimate form of love.

Lisku

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/him
I like just playin’ but you never get fistbumps with that. so sarcastic salute or the stamper default emote

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom