• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Favorite Wii U Game?

Raindrops

Inkster Jr.
NNID
mikeypie2010
Just asking about your favorite Wii U game, other than Splatoon. Mine is probably Super Mario Maker. I make mostly Lucina based levels.

But what about you?

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Ah, at this point it's definitely Splatoon. I must have 7 other games for the system and yet I only play this. It's a goddamn addiction, I tell thee. Second place is a close tie between Smash 4 and Mario Maker.

Raindrops

Inkster Jr.
NNID
mikeypie2010
Ah, at this point it's definitely Splatoon. I must have 7 other games for the system and yet I only play this. It's a goddamn addiction, I tell thee. Second place is a close tie between Smash 4 and Mario Maker.
That's cool. I would have to say that my 3rd would be Pokken with a close 4th as Smash.

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
(Also 3ds games too) My favorite video game is of course Splatoon, Yokai watch, super smash brothers, asphalt 3d, I.E a lot of games mostly by Nintendo. but really splatoon, I play that game almost everyday!

Ulk

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Die-Ulk-Nudel
Smash Bros followed by Splatoon and Bayonetta 2.

Sevrault

Inkling
NNID
sevrault
SPLATOOOOOOOOOOON

But other than that, Super Mario Maker and Mario Kart 8 are some of my favorites as well.

Xehias

Pro Squid
NNID
Xehias
Definitely Splatoon. It's one of my favorite games of all time at this point.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
I only own five, of which, as appears to be a popular opinion, Splatoon is undoubtedly my favourite and Super Mario Maker is a confident second. They're totally different games, of course, the latter being very laid-back when making levels; the styles of game complement each other neatly and I'd go as far as to say that they're the two definitive games to own for the console, particularly due to the unlimited replay value of each (unlike a game that plays mainly or exclusively through an offline story).

Babycowland

Semi-Pro Squid
Not counting Splatoon, I think my favorite Wii U games are probably Super Mario 3D World and DKC: Tropical Freeze.

I've played through 3D World a bunch, both by myself and in co-op (which is pretty great), and it just doesn't really get old. I'm a big fan of how the characters are pretty distinct in terms of strengths and weaknesses. It was also cool to have a playable Rosalina in a Mario platformer.

I got Tropical Freeze on a whim when TRU had a special offer on Wii U games around the time that Mario Kart 8 came out. I haven't really played any of the other DKC games much at all, but I enjoyed Tropical Freeze, especially the amazing Dave Wise composed music. It's really really good.
It's probably worth mentioning Pikmin 3 and Smash 4, since I like them quite a bit too.

Akamia

Inkling
NNID
TurnaboutAkamia
Smash 4 and Super Mario Maker, probably. I also like Mega Man X games on the Virtual Consoles, but I don't know if those count.

Jei-Cos

Full Squid
NNID
JeiCos
For Nintendo, gotta go with Hyrule Warriors. I picked it up last week and just love it. Totally my style. But yea..This is JUST for WiiU, so....

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
Other than Splatoon, it would have to be Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing Transformed. I used to play the crap out of that game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom