• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Favorite Wii U Game?

iceage99

Midna Advocate
NNID
iceage99
Switch Friend Code
SW-5433-4841-6709
Mario Kart 8, which is in my opinion the best Mario Kart game.
I definitely agree it's the best mario kart game. What kart/bike do you use the most? For me it's the legend of zelda bike with the zelda wheels and all that. Maybe not the best for racing but it looks cool anyway

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I definitely agree it's the best mario kart game. What kart/bike do you use the most? For me it's the legend of zelda bike with the zelda wheels and all that. Maybe not the best for racing but it looks cool anyway
Right now I don't use any because I had to part ways with my Wii U. That said, I used Streetle from Animal Crossing the most. I was so hyped about the AC content that I never used anything else after it was released. XD

16bitdave

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
16bitdave
Switch Friend Code
SW-4349-8419-7001
Splatoon for sure. Also addicted to MK8 and Mario Maker. I wish there was Mario Golf for the Wii U

xJãÿιεαƒx

Inkling
I love Yoshi's wooly world, it's a really cute and fun game that I don't really have to stress much over(I try to get 100 percent on the yarns though, and later plan on getting 100 percent on everything else) Since, we are mentioning 3ds games too .3. I'll go ahead and throw fantasy life, pokemon, and animal crossing out there too pokemon was an original for me and animal crossing is another calm game I just like to chill on along with fantasy life because it's not too hardcore either

|To the person saying about cs;go and splatoon| I was actually the same way, cs;go was boring for me and I actually only got splatoon at first because of blob2 on the wii and thought they were similar, turned out to be a shooting game and when I first played which was sister and her friends and I switching turns we all loved it probably the only shooter game I've ever loved

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom