• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Favorite Wii U Game?

Akamia

Inkling
NNID
TurnaboutAkamia
Other than Splatoon, it would have to be Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing Transformed. I used to play the crap out of that game.
I have that for Xbox 360. I like it a lot, myself. Probably my favorite racing game out of the ones I've played so far.

I want a current Forza game to play, though. As fun as games like Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing Transformed and Mario Kart are, I want to play a racing game more grounded in reality for once. lol

SurrealSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
I know this may seem like a boring choice, but Splatoon is my favorite Wii U game (and one of my favorite games of all time).
If we don´t count Splatoon, my favorite games on the Wii U are Mario Kart 8 and Smash 4. I´ve got hundreds of hours of playing time on those two, but Splatoon has got even more of them. Hehe. (No, I have no life whatsoever)

CodyMKW

Pro Squid
NNID
CodyMKW
Switch Friend Code
SW-2549-4631-6600
Lost Reavers its pretty fun to play and addicting second best game on Wii U first is Splatoon

sofly

Inkling
Haven't had my Wii U as long as a lot of other people, but Splatoon, Kart, and Smash are the top :)

*Superman*

Inkling
NNID
famille_dufort
Splatoon way ahead but i like mario kart 8 and super smash bros ... And I will buy pokken tournement soon

Stitch

Inkling
NNID
Gumball
other than splatoon, The Wonderful 101. put over 300 hours trying to get every unlockable but mostly just replaying levels just cause how fun they are. Platinum really outdid themselves here.

fuchsia

Full Squid
NNID
fuchsiaplays
i really like yoshi's woolly world. it starts out super cute and easy but by world three, it's pretty challenging, especially if you want to 100% it. plus being able to scan in all my amiibos for different yoshi designs is pretty cool.

i haven't played much of star fox zero yet but that'll probably go up there. and twilight princess hd but since i played it on the wii, i don't really count it as a wii u game [plus i miss the motion controls, even though that's an unpopular opinion]. mario kart would be included if my disc wasn't defective... *shakes fist*

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
I've played Splatoon an Mario Maker the most. I never thought I'd like an online shooter game so much since whenever I saw games like CoD and GS:GO they looked extremely boring, but I love Splatoon, probably because it's imaginative like other Nintendo games, great music, fun to look at and move around in, and creative ideas, it's soooooo fun to play. I haven't played it in a while because it was pretty much all I played for 3-4 months and I wanted to try other games, but I will definitely start playing it this Summer, since I'll have the whole day to play games and read and do whatever. Mario Maker I still play occasionally, I started just trying to make really hard levels that were fun to play, but they barely get any stars since people only star easy levels they can beat. So I'm trying to make levels that are just normally hard instead of "kaizo" hard, and just use a creative idea in the level. The level I'm making right now is you're trapped in a moving box of fire and you have to survive, it can't be very big though since Nintendo has a dumb enemy limit. I also play Yoshi's Woolly World some, I've 100%-d everything up 'till the 4th special level which is insanely hard, but I'll get it done soon enough.

Xanjos

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Xanjos
Yoshi's woolly world is probably my favorite beside Splatoon, it' such a charming game.
Splatoon has taken so much of my game time that I've got a lot of games lying around I've yet to play.

But i always make time for Pokémon.

G

girigiriHERO

Anything with couch co-op honestly. I don't play a whole lot of games solo and Nintendo is the only company that hasn't forgotten people have real friends they meet up with. Smash 4 is probably the one I've gotten the most play out of because it's 8P at once.

kickpunchr

Inkster Jr.
NNID
littlemissy1756
Splatoon is my first favorite, of course. From there, it's Hyrule Warriors, then Mario 3D World. I also think I'll really like the Wonderful 101, which I will start playing soon : )

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
Smash is probably my top favorite. I do really want Rainbow Curse for the Wii U though.

Brie_no.20

Senior Squid
NNID
belle-noire20
Aside from Splatoon, I'm still hooked on Resident Evil Revelations for the Wii U. It was the 1st game I wanted to buy for the Wii U after beating the game for the 3DS. It's also the 1st RE game that I've ever played.

iceage99

Midna Advocate
NNID
iceage99
Switch Friend Code
SW-5433-4841-6709
Mine would have to be Smash 4. I just love the smash bros series. Although it will probably switch to Breath of the Wild when that comes out in march. Honorable mention would be Pikmin 3. It's my first Pikmin game that I played and it was great.

Spiderface

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Spiderface1992
Splatoon. I don't play any others. I mean, I play Runbow, Smash and Mario Kart 8 very occasionally (Like a few times a year...) with friends and I really enjoyed Child Of Light but I play Splatoon every day when I'm home and I still love it just as much as I did when I got it a year ago <3

I play N64 games more regularly than all the other Wii U games. But Splatoon is the game I'm most addicted to, ever. Which is saying something o_O I think I've completed Paper Mario Thousand Year Door and Paper Mario 64 about 5 times each but Splatoon is a whole new level xD

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom