• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

February 2023 Splatfest - Dark Chocolate vs Milk Chocolate vs White Chocolate

What's your favorite chocolate?

• Dark Chocolate

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Milk Chocolate

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • White Chocolate

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Forma

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Forma1
Switch Friend Code
SW-3994-7331-0318
FnaaurrakAEVDdQ.jpg

Time to take another trip to flavor town in yet another worldwide Splatfest! What kind of chocolate is your favorite?

QuackNSnack

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-5387-6951-7691
Milk chocolate for life baby

Man, Big Man got stuck with the less popular choice twice in a row, didn't he

Cephalobro

I'll be picking white chocolate this time around. It's the sweetest kind of chocolate out of the three based on taste alone, and since chocolate is one of the only sweet foods I eat (although, it's uncommon for me to eat any type of candy, even chocolate), I prefer to make the best of the rare moments.

SacredWarrior

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
SacredWarrior88
Switch Friend Code
SW-5006-3355-6621
This one was pretty tough for me as I generally don't eat chocolate on its own (I eat Reese's and stuff like that instead) but since I've mostly eaten milk chocolate my whole life, I decided to vote for that :)

Dark chocolate is too bitter for me and white chocolate is so rare that it shouldn't even be a choice LOL!

OneCoolCat

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-6465-7408-0406
White Chocolate for me! Dark Chocolate is too bitter and Milk Chocolate is good. However White Chocolate hits my taste buds like a DJ Octavio beat.

crazybenjamin

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-2794-0568-0108
So...I had a feeling Team White Chocolate would edge out Team Dark Chocolate...but I never suspected that Team Milk Chocolate would be in last place at the halfway mark.

Looks like Milk and Dark will be teaming up!
cadbury dark milk.png

NNID
ocelotprincess25
Switch Friend Code
SW-2098-0956-3400
So...I had a feeling Team White Chocolate would edge out Team Dark Chocolate...but I never suspected that Team Milk Chocolate would be in last place at the halfway mark.

Looks like Milk and Dark will be teaming up!
View attachment 7747
is this the brand of chocolate people usually eat? when i think of chocolate i think of ghirardelli or hersheys

Last edited:

Coolkid

Inkling Cadet
Worst Splatfest experience i had so far!
matchmaking was just horrendous for me this time around..i was barely able to reach +3 ruler of Team White while normally i have a easier time doing so.
i honestly was kinda shocked Team White is in the lead though. wasn't expecting that.

Forma

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Forma1
Switch Friend Code
SW-3994-7331-0318
2023-02-12 19-00-39.mp4_snapshot_01.40.881.png

White chocolate wiped out the competition in another clean sweep! Congrats, everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom