• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Fightan Games Social: Kung Jin is an Idiot

Smooth Criminal

Full Squid
I dunno, have you seen Erron Black's setplay?

Also: DP, fireball, tatsu, and a divekick? Sounds like shoto tools to me. You're forgetting the likes of Gouki and Ken can play a similar game to Sol. :p

Smooth Criminal

Last edited:

SquidBuster

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DubaloSeven
Sol's jump kick (forgot the name) does not work like a tatsu, and divekick is not a shoto tool. DPs also aren't really shoto exclusive tool either when it comes to anime fighters. Ky is the shoto of Guilty Gear.

Nico Nico Sleep

Pro Squid
I've found myself at my local theater playing a cabinet of MvC(1) since we don't have any genuine arcades here. MKX has a GARBAGE roster so I can't have fun with that, and I've been playing with SFIV since vanilla and desperately crave SFV's beta. Was playing USF4 arcade hard as Sagat recently and as I beat Seth to a pulp he woke up ultra and I don't think I've ever been more upset at an AI.

Been thinking about picking up XRD, but that new edition was announced so I'm just gonna wait it out. Looking forward to Skullgirls: 2nd Encore's release on PS4.

hellotherekyle

Inkling
NNID
kap10kyle
I've found myself at my local theater playing a cabinet of MvC(1) since we don't have any genuine arcades here. MKX has a GARBAGE roster so I can't have fun with that, and I've been playing with SFIV since vanilla and desperately crave SFV's beta. Was playing USF4 arcade hard as Sagat recently and as I beat Seth to a pulp he woke up ultra and I don't think I've ever been more upset at an AI.

Been thinking about picking up XRD, but that new edition was announced so I'm just gonna wait it out. Looking forward to Skullgirls: 2nd Encore's release on PS4.
KI tho

Nico Nico Sleep

Pro Squid
Anyone else here play on Fightcade? I recently started playing Alpha 3 on it and I'm looking for sparring partners to get better.

aqua46

Inkling Cadet
i know this thread's been quiet for a time, but i've just gotten back into fighting games, and would like to know what the "most supported" fight stick would be, for ps3/4? i'm not looking into modding, and would like a stick supported by both platforms. any suggestions?

EDIT: found one.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom